By OTN ArchBeat on Feb 10, 2012
- Coherence Special Interest Group (BACSIG)
February 16, 2012 | 5:30pm
Oracle Conference Center, Room 102
350 Oracle Parkway
Redwood Shores, CA
- Introducing the Coherence GoldenGate Adapter (Shaun Smith, Principal Product Manager, Oracle)
- Atomic Partition-level Transactions (Robert Lee, Lead Engineer, Oracle) - Transforming Coherence Visibility
- Performance Insight with Enterprise Manager (Madhav Sathe, Principal Product Manager, Oracle)
- Kerry Osborne - Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Oracle ACE Director and author Kerry Osborne will be talking about Exadata in presentations at RMOUG Training Days 2012, NoCOUG Winter Conference, and Hotsos Symposium 2012.
- Podcast Show Notes: Cloud Computing - Start Smart
All three parts of the ArchBeat Podcast conversation with Scott Mattoon and Bob Hensle are now available. The focus is on making smart choices early in the cloud migration process.
- Exalogic and Multicast | Sabha Parameswaran
"There is one gotcha when it comes to using multicast on Exalogic," says solutions architect Sabha Parameswaran. "This posting delves into a bit of detail on how multicast gets used inside WLS and how to resolve the problem."
"I visualize a time when we will be to robots what dogs are to humans, and I'm rooting for the machines."
-- Claude Shannon