By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 02, 2014
Among the 5,085 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page these ten items were the most popular over the last seven days (April 25 - May 1, 2014).
- Fusion Applications Lifecycle – the Big Picture
This article by the Fusion Middleware A-Team summarizes lifecycle topics related to key phases of Oracle Fusion Applications implementation and maintenance, highlighting existing options, tools and documentation. The purpose is to provide a clear and concise overview along with pointers that guide you to detailed next steps.
- Analyzing How MDM and MAM Stack Up Against Your Mobile Security Requirements | Matt Flynn
"As the mobile access landscape changes and organizations continue to lose more and more control over how and where information is used, there is also a seismic shift taking place in the underlying mobile security models, " says Matt Flynn. He explores some of those models in this post.
- Managed Bean changes should mark their ADF Scope dirty in a HA cluster | Wilfred van der Deijl
Are you developing ADF applications that will run on a high-availability WebLogic cluster? If so, you'll want to read Oracle ACE Director Wilfred van der Deijl's latest post.
- Top 20 Training on Demand Courses | Oracle University
Here's a Top 10 list that will actually make you a lot smarter and increase your skill level with Oracle technologies. Can you say, "brain enhancement?"
- OIM Clustering: Keeping separate environments separate | Simon Kissane
For testing and development purposes, it is common to have multiple distinct OIM environments co-existing on the same subnet. In that scenario, it is essential that the distinct environments utilize separate multicast addresses, so that they do not talk to each other. How-to from solution architect Simon Kissane.
- How Fusion Applications implement Asynchronous Web Services | Jian Liang
This post, part of a series by Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Jian Liang, focuses on the concepts and mechanisms implemented in Fusion Applications for supporting asynchronous web services.
- Podcast: Big Data Architecture - Part 3
There's big, and then there's BIG! Oracle ACE Director and Hadoop expert Gwen Shapira joins Oracle Big Data Handbook authors Brian MacDonald, Bruce Nelson, and Thomas Plunkett to discuss the challenges of keeping up with coming data explosion.
- How to Manage Single-use Accounts and Multiple Scripts When Testing WebCenter with OATS | Mark Meyer
This post by Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Mark Meyer continues his his look at testing WebCenter with OATS with this post on "the additional complexity of multiple scripts that each do a part of the overall test case, with each script using the results of the previous step."
- MDS Seeded Customization Approach with Empty External Project | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis explains how to "create and keep all MDS Seeded customisation files in empty external application" in a few easy steps.
- Integrating ADFS 2.0 with OIF: Pre-Requisites | Damien Carru
In this article, the first in a 3-part series, Damien Carru describes how to integrate OIF (184.108.40.206.0 or later) with ADFS 2.0 for Federation SSO using the SAML 2.0 protocol.