By OTN ArchBeat on Sep 10, 2013
- How to create your own ADF Table Pagination | Pedro Gabriel
Pedro Gabriel's example "can be implemented for any VO you have and the ADF Table with the custom pagination is based on a template that allows you to reuse it across the entire application."
- New Feature in OEM Cloud Control 12cR3 - Exalytics Server Management | Mark Rittman
The BI Management Pack in Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12cR3 includes support for adding and monitoring Exalytics systems. This post from Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman explains how this feature works and what’s involved in setting it up.
- Understanding ADF Task Flow Page Flow Scope Lifetime | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis created a sample application, ran some tests, and shares the results.
- Preparing for #OOW: DB12c, M6, In-memory, Clouds, Big Data... and IoT | Eric Bezille
Eric Bezille shares a handy and extensive list of Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions, and other resources that will be of interest to architects.
- Archive of Oracle #BPM Suite case management articles from the Fusion Middleware A-Team
Interested in Case Management in Oracle BPM Suite? You'll find a collection of excellent technical articles in this list from the Fusion Middleware A-Team.
- Model-driven Development in the Context of Technical SOA
Michael Rauch and Christoph Gutmann explain how Eclipse Modeling technology is successfully applied to establish forward engineering in the domain of technical SOA in this presentation from the Code Generation conference.
- OIM Reset Password Customization Example | Daniel Gralewski
Part of the ongoing OIM Academy series, this post shows options for customizing password reset functionality based on end user data.
Thought for the Day
"You hit home runs not by chance but by preparation."
— Roger Maris, American professional baseball player
(September 10, 1934 – December 14, 1985)