Friday Nov 20, 2015
Thursday Feb 05, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Feb 05, 2015
If you want to know about upgrading Oracle EPM systems, do you ask a plumber? A surgeon? Lady Gaga's hairdresser? No! You ask an Oracle EPM expert. The latest OTN ArchBeat podcast series features three of them, in a frank and wide-ranging conversation about the what, why, and how of upgrading EPM systems.
The topic was suggested by Oracle ACE Director Eric Helmer, an EPM expert and Vice President of Global IT Services at ADI Strategies in Dallas, Texas. For the panelists for this program Eric selected Oracle ACE John Booth (Director of EPM Infrastructure and Integration at the Huron Consulting Group, in Chicago, IL), and Rob Donahue (Director of EPM Infrastructure at Rolta, in Columbus, OH).
The program was recorded on January 14, 2015.
The Panelists(Listed alphabetically)
- Summary of Oracle EPM 220.127.116.11 New Features | Eric Helmer
- Taking yYour Hyperion Upgrade to the Next Level | John Booth
Be a Guest Producer for an ArchBeat Podcast
Want to be a guest producer for an OTN ArchBeat podcast? Submit your topic and panelist suggestions here: Yes, You can take over the OTN ArchBeat Podcast
Monday Feb 13, 2012
Thursday Jan 19, 2012
Wednesday Oct 12, 2011
Monday Sep 12, 2011
Friday Sep 09, 2011
- The ArchBeat Blog has moved!
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - February 23-29, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - February 22-28, 2016
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts - February 19-25, 2016.
- At-a-Glance Guide to the OTN Virtual Technology Summit
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - February 17-22, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - February 15-21, 2016
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Tech Posts - February 12-18, 2016
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - February 9-15, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - February 8-14, 2016