Friday Nov 20, 2015
Thursday Feb 05, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Feb 05, 2015
If you want to know about upgrading Oracle EPM systems, do you ask a plumber? A surgeon? Lady Gaga's hairdresser? No! You ask an Oracle EPM expert. The latest OTN ArchBeat podcast series features three of them, in a frank and wide-ranging conversation about the what, why, and how of upgrading EPM systems.
The topic was suggested by Oracle ACE Director Eric Helmer, an EPM expert and Vice President of Global IT Services at ADI Strategies in Dallas, Texas. For the panelists for this program Eric selected Oracle ACE John Booth (Director of EPM Infrastructure and Integration at the Huron Consulting Group, in Chicago, IL), and Rob Donahue (Director of EPM Infrastructure at Rolta, in Columbus, OH).
The program was recorded on January 14, 2015.
The Panelists(Listed alphabetically)
- Summary of Oracle EPM 188.8.131.52 New Features | Eric Helmer
- Taking yYour Hyperion Upgrade to the Next Level | John Booth
Be a Guest Producer for an ArchBeat Podcast
Want to be a guest producer for an OTN ArchBeat podcast? Submit your topic and panelist suggestions here: Yes, You can take over the OTN ArchBeat Podcast
Monday Feb 13, 2012
Thursday Jan 19, 2012
Wednesday Oct 12, 2011
Monday Sep 12, 2011
Friday Sep 09, 2011
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts - Jan 29 - Feb 4, 2016.
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - Jan 26 - Feb 1, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - January 25-31, 2016
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts - January 22-28, 2016
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - January 19-25, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - January 17-24, 2016
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts - January 15-21, 2016
- Earning Career Cred through Community Participation
- DOAG 2016 DevCamp: IoT, ADF, JET and More - February 22-23
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - January 12-18, 2016