Friday Oct 09, 2015
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 15, 2015
Friday Sep 04, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 04, 2015
Friday Jul 24, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jul 24, 2015
Friday Jun 26, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jun 26, 2015
Tuesday May 19, 2015
Friday May 15, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 15, 2015
Friday May 01, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 01, 2015
Friday Feb 27, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Feb 27, 2015
Say hello to the Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days, February 20-26, 2015.
- Introducing Oracle Big Data Discovery Part 1: "The Visual Face of Hadoop" | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman kicks off a new series with this look at how Big Data Discovery is architected and how it works with Cloudera CDH5.
- Oracle has introduced API Manager! | Maarten Smeets
Certified Oracle SOA / Java / BPM integration specialist Maarten Smeets shares his perspective on the recently released Oracle API Manager.
- Calling All WebLogic Users: Please Help Us Improve WebLogic Documentation! | Reza Rahman
Reza Rahman shares information on a new, 2-page survey you can complete to help improve WebLogic documentation.
- Jumpstarting Development on the Cloud – Part 2: Packaging and Build | Ashish Singh
This article by solution architect Ashish Singh demonstrates how to use the Developer Cloud Service to automate your Maven based development lifecycle, with a focus on how the Maven Repository can be populated with Weblogic or other custom jars, and how the Hudson build jobs and deployments can be configured.
- Extending Your SaaS Applications with PaaS | Debra Lilley
Oracle ACE Director Debra Lilley recaps what she learned in a workshop focused on building PaaS extensions using the Rapid Development Kit, a collection of ADF artifacts.
- Jumpstarting Development on the #Cloud – Part 1 : Standardizing a Workflow | Jeevan Joseph
Solution architect Jeevan Joseph's article introduces you to a standardized multi-user workflow for the Oracle Developer Cloud Service. The intent is to showcase a how a team starting on the Service would collaborate on code to address various requirements and use-cases in a typical SDLC model.
- Oracle Weblogic SAML2 Authorization | Luis Rodriguez
CERN's Luis Rodriguez illustrates how to authorize your users in Oracle Weblogic once they have been authenticated.
- 4 New OTN Tech articles on JDeveloper, BPM, ADF
What do Wilfred van der Deijl, Richard Olrichs, Antonis Antoniou, and Ganesh Kamble do when they're not actually working with JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle BPM? They write detailed technical articles to help you in your work with JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle BPM. Here are four great examples.
- Data Presenter Framework - Webcenter Portal PS7 | Rohan Walia
Rohan Walia's article provides an overview of WebCenter Data Presenter and step-by-step instructions for creating data controls and task flows at runtime.
- Honing a Cloud Transformation Strategy: Part III: The Critical "How" | Ron Batra
According to Oracle ACE Director and cloud expert Ron Batra, "The How" is where the rubber really meets the road in your cloud transformation strategy. "Things become infinitely more interesting," he says. Read the latest installment in his ongoing series.
Thursday Feb 26, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Feb 26, 2015
As if these people don't already spend plenty of time pounding a keyboard and taxing their tendons just doing their jobs...
Here are four new OTN technical articles written by community members.
Oracle BPM 12c Advanced Error Handling and Recovery - Part 1
by Oracle ACE Associate Antonis Antoniou
This article by Oracle ACE Associate Antonis Antoniou is part one of a two part series that compares the differences in fault handling options between Oracle BPM 11g and 12c, and explores the new error handling and recovery features introduced in Oracle BPM 12c.
Quality Assurance with JDeveloper 11g and 12c
by Oracle ACE Director Wilfred van der Deijl and Oracle ACE Richard Olrichs
A pair of ACEs explain the process behind creating Oracle JDeveloper and Application Development Framework (ADF) code audit rules, and why they think this is a powerful tool for developers.
Tutorial: Creating JDeveloper Audit Rules
by Oracle ACE Director Wilfred van der Deijl and
Oracle ACE Richard Olrichs
Why postpone quality assurance until the very end of the software development process when you can use JDeveloper extensions to apply quality checks and rules to the code you write when you're writing it? In this 4-part companion tutorial for the article listed above, Oracle ACE Director Wilfred van der Deijl and Oracle ACE Richard Olrichs show you how.
Externalize the Security of Oracle ADF Applications Using Oracle Entitlements Server
by Ganesh Kamble
This article discusses how you can use Oracle Entitlements Server (OES) to secure the resources of Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) applications, with a focus on creating policies for securing an ADF application, and then storing those policies in Oracle Internet Directory.
If you're ready to laugh in the face of carpal tunnel syndrome and write an OTN technical article, leave a comment here, or ping me on Twitter: @OTNArchBeat
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - Nov 15-22, 2015
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts for November 13-19, 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - November 10-16, 2015
- 2 Minute Tech Tip Videos: Weekly Top 10 - November 8-14, 2015
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts for November 6-12, 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - November 3-9, 2015
- 2 Minute Tech Tip Videos: Weekly Top 10 - November 1-7, 2015
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts for Oct 30-Nov 5, 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - Oct 27 - Nov 2, 2015
- 2 Minute Tech Tip Videos: Weekly Top 10 - October 24-31, 2015