By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 05, 2013
Last week links to more more than three dozen technical blog posts, events, and other items of community interest were posted on the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page. The list below represents the Top 10 most popular of those items.
- Webcast: Latest Security Innovations in Oracle Database 12c
Oracle Database 12c includes more new security capabilities than any other release in Oracle history! In this webcast Roxana Bradescu (Director, Oracle Database Security Product Management) will discuss these capabilities and answer your questions. (Registration required.)
- Protecting IDPs from Malformed SAML Requests | Steffo Weber
Indentity management architect Steffo Weber shows you how to use Oracle API Gateway as an XML firewall to protect Oracle Identity Federation from receiving malformed SAML requests.
- Customizing specific instances of a WebCenter task flow | Jeevan Joseph
Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Jeevan Joseph strikes again with this article that explains "how to set up parameters on MDS customization so that it is applied only under certain conditions...making it possible to customize individual instances of task flows,"
- Running the Managed Coherence Servers Example in WebLogic Server 12c | Tim Middleton
FMW solution architect Tim Middleton shares the technical details on the new Managed Coherence Servers feature and outlines how you can run the sample application available with a WebLogic Server 12.1.2 install. Source: pub.vi
- Steps to configure SAML 2.0 with Weblogic Server | Puneeth
The blogger known only as Punteeth shares an illustrated technical post that will be of interest to those working with Oracle WebLogic and the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- JAX-WS SOAP over JMS | Edwin Biemond
Oracle ACE Edwin Biemond shows you "all the necessary JDeveloper steps to create a SOAP over JMS JAX-WS Web Service...and generate a Web Service Proxy client to invoke this service."
- Video: Quick Intro to WebLogic Maven Plugin 12.1.2 | Mark Nelson
This YouTube video by FMW solution architect Mark Nelson offers a quick introduction to the basics of installing and using the new Oracle WebLogic 12.1.2 Maven Plugin.
- Case Management In-Depth: Cases & Case Activities Part 1 – Acivity Scope | Mark Foster
FMW solution architect Mark Foster kicks off a new series with a look at the decisions made on the scope of BPM process case activities.
- WebLogic 12.1.2 Nodemanager Bug (?) | Dr. Frank Munz
Dr. Frank Munz sacrificed his lunch hour to this post that just might save you some money on aspirin.
- Oracle SOA Suite | Oracle Forums
Have a question about Oracle SOA Suite? Have an answer to a question about Oracle SOA Suite? The discussion is happening in the SOA Suite Discussion Forum.
Thought for the Day
"I was always tearing stuff apart to see how it worked."
— Adam Yauch
(August 5, 1964 – May 4, 2012)