By OTN ArchBeat on Sep 20, 2011
- OUM Available for Customers | Jan Kettenis
Oracle Unified Method (OUM) is available for all our customers!
- ORACLENERD: OOW: Predictions
Oracle ACE Chet Justice expands a bit on a prediction by Joe Leva.
- Configuring NTP Services for Oracle VM 3.0 | Avi Miller
Miller explains "how to configure NTP on your Oracle VM Manager to provide time services."
- Oracle Will be a Silver Sponsor of Grace Hopper (Women@Oracle)
Oracle speakers at the event include Ana Chang, Valerie Fenwick, Gilda Garreton, and Tarik Ono.
- Rent a car with Java ME Technology | Hinkmond Wong
Wong shares an article about "cool mobile software at a rental car company that takes advantage of Java ME technology."
- A Better Way to Plan, Execute and Manage BPM & Enterprise Architecture IT Strategies from Oracle (SOA Partner Community Blog)
Information on the IT Strategies from Oracle library.
- Do you know the guys behind Exadata? | Javier Puerta
A short video featuring Juan Loazia and other members of the Oracle Exadata development team.
- Integrating NetBeans MultiView with XAM/XDM based XML Object Model (The Crooked Stick)
The Old Toxophilist continues his "sideline work with the NetBeans Coherence Module."
- New WebSphere Clustering Whitepaper | Anthony Shorten
A new white paper for customers of Oracle Utilities Application Framework based products on IBM WebSphere.
- Join the Oracle WebLogic Partner Community and become WebLogic certified and specialized! | Juergen Kress
The goal is to provide you with the latest information on Oracle’s offerings and to facilitate the exchange of experience between community members.
- Tools of the [Enterprise Architecture] Trade | Eric Stephens "Listening to the customer’s needs and pain points is vital," says Stephens.
- A for Architecture; #OOW11 for $50; Why IT and Business Butt Heads
This week in the OTN Architect Center.