By OTN ArchBeat on Sep 11, 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012: Focus On Database Security | Troy Kitch
The Oracle Database Security team has assembled a handy Focus On Database Security document listing Oracle Openworld sessions covering—what else?—Oracle Database Security solutions.
- E2.0 Workbench Podcast 7: LDAP Search Portlet for WebCenter with ADF | John Brunswick
Whether you call it "Enteprise 2.0" or "Social Enterprise," Oracle Solution Consultant John Brunswick knows the stuff. Best of all, he shares his expertise. Check out his latest video.
- Setting up a local Yum Server using the Exalogic ZFS Storage Appliance | Donald
A concise technical post from the man known only as Donald.
- Identity and Access Management at Oracle Open World 2012 | Brian Eidelman
Fusion Middleware A-Team blogger Brian Eideleman highlights three Oracle Openworld sessions that will put Identity and Access Management in the spotlight, and shares a link to the Focus On: Identity Management document, a comprehensive listing of Openworld activities also dealing with IM.
- Current State EA: Focus on the Integration!!! | Eric Stephens
"Integration is always the difficult part of a project," says Oracle Enterprise Architect Eric Stephens. "While I don't have a case study, my anecdotal experience suggests poorly integrated application portfolios tend to cost more to operate and create entropy when trying to respond to new changes and opportunities."
- Resolve SRs Faster Using RDA – Find the Right Profile | Fusion Middleware Install & Administration
Daniel Mortimer shares information on Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA), "an excellent command-line data collection tool that can aid troubleshooting / problem solving. The tool covers the majority of Oracle's vast product range, and its data collection capability is comprehensive."
Thought for the Day
"We always strain at the limits of our ability to comprehend the artifacts we construct—and that's true for software and for skyscrapers."