By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 04, 2013
- ADF Task Flow Template Improvements in 12c | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis discusses some of his favorite new task flow features in Oracle ADF 12c and shares a sample application.
- ADF Architecture Made Simple: Small, Medium, Large | Sten Vesterli
"There are lots of ways of building ADF applications, so there is a very large number of possible architectures," says Oracle ACE Director Sten Vesterli . He describes three in this post.
- Integrating ODI with OBIEE: How to invoke ODI scenarios & Load Plans from OBIEE | Benjamin Perez-Goytia
Benjamin Perez-Goytia's article shows you how to execute an ODI scenario from OBIEE using ODI Web Services. Benjamin says the same steps can be followed to execute ODI load plans.
- Case Management In Practice: “HelloWorld” | Mark Foster
Fusion Middleware solution architect Mark Foster continues his BPM Suite Case Management series with a step by step look at building a simple case management project.
- Using Non-Oracle, and Cloud-Hosted Databases with OBIEE 11g | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman looks at alternatives to licensing Oracle Database Enterprise Edition, and whether running these alternatives in the cloud is a practical option.
- How to find Oracle Integrated Lights Out Manager (ILOM) IP Address on Exalytics | Sunil S. Ranka
Oracle ACE Sunil Ranka shares a tech tip that just might come in handy for those upgrading an Exalytics box from PS1 to PS3 for OBIEE 126.96.36.199 patch-set.
- Book Review: "Oracle WebLogic Server 12c - Advanced Administration Cookbook" by Dalton Iwazaki
Check out Oracle ACE Director Markus Eisele's review of "Oracle WebLogic Server 12c - Advanced Administration Cookbook," a new book from Dalton Iwazaki.
- How to Understand and Diagnose ODI Connectivity Issues | Christophe Dupupet
"Understanding connectivity issues in an ODI environment requires a good grasp of the ODI architecture, as well a good understanding of where to look for information when such problems arise," says Fusion Middlware solution architect Christophe Dupupet. His post is a great place to start.
Thought for the Day
"Nobody can stop you but you. And shame on you if you're the one who stops yourself."
— Damon Wayans, actor/comedian
(Born September 4, 1960)