By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 01, 2011
- Podcast Show Notes: A for Architecture - Oracle's Fusion Middleware A-Team
This A-Team doesn't have a van or cool nicknames, but if Oracle Fusion Middleware were an M-16, they could field strip it and reassemble it in seconds while blindfolded.
- Why Your IT Project May Be Riskier Than You Think | Bent Flyvbjerg & Alexander Budzier - HBR
Avoiding "black swan" projects.
- ORACLENERD: APEX + BI Publisher + Customer Calendar | Hasam Khalaf
Hasam Khalaf shows how to automate running a set of BI Publisher reports using a corporate fiscal calendar.
- Why Apple Will Survive | Lewis Cunningham
"My grandma needs 'it just works' but she has a drinking problem and has been legally blind since 1984. Here you go grandma. It's an ipod. I SAID IT'S AN IPOD! Rock on."
- ORACLENERD: T-Shirt: Now in Pink
Yeah, pink. You got a problem with that, Muffin Cup?
- The Curious Case of Identity | Oracle OpenWorld Blog
Three must-see Oracle Identity Management sessions