Tuesday Nov 03, 2015
Friday Sep 13, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 13, 2013
The latest OTN ArchBeat Podcast program is a three-part series recorded during a question and answer session at the OTN Architect Day event held at Oracle Headquarters in Redwood Shores California on July 9, 2013. Earlier in the day the audience attended three presentations given by Oracle Cloud Computing experts Dr. James Baty, Anbu Krishnaswamy, and Markus Michalewicz. After those presentations the Q & A session gave the audience a chance to pick the brains of those experts.
In order to provide some context to the Q&A, I suggest you take a moment to review the slide presentations from the event, listed below:
- 21st Century IT | Dr. James Baty
- Oracle Cloud: A Case Study in Building a Cloud | Anbu Krishnaswamy
- Case Study: Database as a Service | Markus Michalewicz
As you'll hear, the first couple of questions refer to Markus’s presentation, which covered the DBaaS implementation at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. When Markus mentions "CBA," he's talking about Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Be a Podcast Producer
If you'd like to be a guest producer for an OTN ArchBeat podcast, put your topic and panelist suggestions in a comment on this post, or contact me at @OTNArchBeat.
Wednesday Jul 24, 2013
Monday Mar 04, 2013
Monday Jan 14, 2013
Monday Jan 07, 2013
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Monday Apr 23, 2012
Friday Apr 20, 2012
Wednesday Apr 18, 2012
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 Posts - February 5-11, 2016
- Promote your Collab 16 Session with a 2 Minute Tech Tip
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - February 2-8, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - February 1-7, 2016
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts - Jan 29 - Feb 4, 2016.
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - Jan 26 - Feb 1, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - January 25-31, 2016
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts - January 22-28, 2016
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - January 19-25, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - January 17-24, 2016