By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jun 20, 2014
Among the 5,178 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page, the following items were the Top 10 most popular for the week of June 13-19, 2014.
- Aggregating WebCenter Sites Content as a Service | Michael Sullivan
A technical how-to article from Oracle Fusion Middelware A-Team solution architect Michael Sullivan.
- Example of Application Version Management Using Oracle Traffic Director | Donald Forbes
Oracle Traffic Director (OTD) has a rich functional set that allows it to perform traffic management/shaping. In this post Donald Forbes shows you how it can be used for application version management.
- Video: Deployment - WLS and ADF Topologies | Chris Muir
Thinking about setting up Oracle WebLogic to host your ADF applications? Then you might want to check on on ADF Architecture TV host Chris Muir as he dives into WLS topologies and ADF Runtime libraries.
- SampleApp v406 - Automatic startup of OBIEE | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman shares his insight and technical tips for using the latest release of SampleApp, a VirtualBox appliance the Mark describes as, "a one-stop-shop for a demonstration of pretty much any conceivable thing that OBIEE is capable of."
- Fusion Middleware Summer Camps IV 2014 – August 4-8, 2014 - Lisbon | Jurgen Kress
Jurgen Kress shares information on the Fusion Middleware Summer Camps IV, August 4-8, 2014 in Lisbon, Portugal. The free five-day event includes hands-on training for Oracle SOA Suite and BPM Suite, plus an Internet of Things (IoT) hackathon and a Mobile Framework hackathon. Click the link for registration details.
- Book Review: Java EE 7 with GlassFish 4 Application Server by David Heffelfinger | Markus Eisele
"Go get it!" says Oracle ACE Director Markus Eisele.
- ArchBeat Facebook Friday: Top 10 Shared Links - June 6-12, 2014
What were the most popular articles, blog posts, and videos shared on the OTN ArcBeat Facebook page for the past week? Check out this Top 10 list.
- Per Domain Node Manager | Frank Munz
Oracle ACE Director Frank Munz shares more Oracle WebLogic 12c tips in the lastest in his series of videos based on the latest edition of his book, Oracle WebLogic Servier 12c: Distinctive Recipes.
- Podcast: Cloud on the Street: Evolving Conversations
When you get past the headlines and the hype, what do members of the Oracle community really talk about when they talk about cloud computing? This OTN ArchBeat Podcast series asks members of the team behind the cloud computing track at Collaborate 2014 about the evolving conversations, questions, and perceptions.
- Archive Podcast: Mobile Architectures and Oracle ADF Mobile
From the ArchBeat Podcast Archive. This program from May 2013 features Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis, Oracle ACE Luc Bors, FMW A-Team solution architect Steven Davelaar, and Oracle development tools product manager Shay Shmeltzer in a discussion about mobile architectures and Oracle ADF Mobile