By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Apr 04, 2014
The Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days, March 28 - April 3, 2014.
- Analyzing How MDM and MAM Stack Up Against Your Mobile Security Requirements | Matt Flynn
"As the mobile access landscape changes and organizations continue to lose more and more control over how and where information is used, there is also a seismic shift taking place in the underlying mobile security models, " says Matt Flynn. He explores some of those models in this post.
- Multi Channel Architectures and Securing The Mobile Channel | Ricardo Diaz
Ricardo Diaz's post is the first in a series that will cover mobile security risks, look at variety of IDM issues, including MDM, MAM, device management, fraud, secure containers, and extending IdM to mobile.
- Integrating With Fusion Applications Using Services (Python: urllib2) | Jani Rautiainen
Jani Rautiainen's article, part of a series focused on using various technologies to invoke SOAP web services provided by Fusion Applications, zeroes in on using urllib2 for Python.
- Fusion Applications Lifecycle – the Big Picture
This article from the Fusion Middleware A-Team summarizes lifecycle topics related to key phases of Oracle Fusion Applications implementation and maintenance, highlighting existing options, tools and documentation. The purpose is to provide a clear and concise overview along with pointers that guide you to detailed next steps.
- Migrating JDBC Resources from GlassFish to WebLogic | Bruno Borges
Bruno Borges continues his series of articles on Migrating from GlassFish to WebLogic with a look at the migration of DataSources.
- Managed Bean changes should mark their ADF Scope dirty in a HA cluster | Wilfred van der Deijl
Are you developing ADF applications that will run on a high-availability WebLogic cluster? If so, you'll want to read Oracle ACE Director Wilfred van der Deijl's latest post.
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (SoapUi) | Jani Rautiainen
Jani Rautiainen's series on using various technologies to invoke SOAP web services provided by Fusion Applications continues with this post focused on using SoapUI.
- Using your Existing Oracle ADF Applications as a Pillar of your Mobile Strategy | Frederic Desbiens
Frédéric Desbiens considers the basic principles of service orientation and the challenges that are specific to mobile applications in order to show you how to use exisitng Oracle ADF applications as one of the pillars of your mobile back-end.
- Podcast: Big Data Architecture - Part 3
There's big, and then there's BIG! Oracle ACE Director and Hadoop expert Gwen Shapira joins "Oracle Big Data Handbook" authors Brian MacDonald, Bruce Nelson, and Thomas Plunkett to discuss the challenges of keeping up with coming data explosion.
- Integrating WebCenter Analytics with WebCenter Portal | Daniel Merchán García
A detailed, step-by-step guide from Daniel Merchan Garcia.
Thought for the Day
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
— Emo Philips, comedian