By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jul 27, 2011
- I’m not a programmer anymore and neither should you: a pragmatic analysis of our role in business | Isaac Vale
"The problem with programming is that it gets too close to the detail," says Vale, "and at that level we fail to see the big picture."
- Exadata Split Rack Configuration | Andy Colvin
Colvin shares notes on "an interesting Exadata installation" in which he participated.
- Embarcadero Performance Panel - July 28 | Kerry Osborne
Karen Morton, Cary MIllsap, and Kerry Osborne will participate in a online panel discussion about Oracle Performance on July 28th.
- "The Year of the ADF developer" at Oracle Open World 2011 | Chris Muir
Oracle ACE Director and Fusion Middleware specialist Chris Muir makes a declaration.
- OTN Virtual Developer Day in Europe, Coherence in Insurance, and Professionalism in Architecture
This week in the Oracle Technology Network Architect Center.
- Priorities, Java, Community and Oracle - Cracking the Code | Markus Eisele
Oracle ACE Director Markus Eisele analyzes Oracle VP Steven Harris's OSCON keynote.
- Oracle Unified Directory Webcast Q & A | Naresh Persaud
Naresh Persaud responds to questions that went unanswered in the OUD webcast.
- InfoQ: Craft and Software Engineering | Glenn Vanderburg
Glenn Vanderburg believes that software engineering and craftsmanship are not mutually exclusive, and that there is synergy between them.
- Open Source, Java, and Oracle - Cracking the Code | The Java Source
Highlights from the OSCON Java keynote by Oracle's Steve Harris.