By OTN ArchBeat on Sep 02, 2013
4,069 people now follow the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page. Here's the Top 10 list of the most popular community content shared on that page for the week of August 25-31, 2013.
- Oracle Weblogic : Tuning JDBC Data Source parameters | Harinderjit Singh
Harinderjit Singh gives a brief overview of how JDBC connections are made, then drills down into some of the "parameters and factors which affect JDBC performance in Weblogic Server."
- Considerations for optimum use of the Oracle Fusion Middleware File and FTP Adapters when acquiring files | Andy Knight
"Careful consideration needs to be given to the manner in which files are created and written for (read) processing by the File and FTP Adapters," says Andy Knight. He explains why and how in this post. Considerations for optimum use of the Oracle Fusion Middleware File and FTP Adapters when acquiring
- YouTube Video: Design - Task Flows, Overview and Task Flow Oriented Architecture | Frank Nimphius
In this ADF Architecture TV video Frank Nimphius helps you understand task flow oriented architecture and design concepts so you can master the art of the task flow.
- Coherence 12.1.2 Overview | Brad Posner
Want a video overview of what's new in Oracle Coherence 12.1.2? You're in luck! Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Brad Posner's post includes several videos from the Oracle Coherence YouTube channel.
- WebLogic Server 12.1.2 and Coherence 12.1.2: New Technical Whitepapers | Brad Posner
Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Brad Posner shares links to not one, not two, but five new technical white papers covering WebLogic Server 12.1.2 and Coherence 12.1.2. You will need your Oracle.com login to access these documents.
- Case Management In-Depth: Cases and Case Activities Part 2 – Case Rules | Mark Foster
Fusion Middleware solution architect Mark Foster continues his Case Management series with a look at case rules, which Mark describes as "the glue that connects case artefacts together at the level of the case."
- Smart View hangs on Studio Drill through issue | Glenn Schwartzberg
Business Intelligence expert and Oracle ACE Director Glenn Schwartzberg shares insight gained in discovering that the solution to a problem was something that made no sense.
- Oracle Service Bus JMS Deployments Utility | Mike Muller
Click the link and you're only three short paragraphs from a better understanding of the Oracle Service Bus OSBUtils utility.
- Visualizing the Coherence Datagram Test | Andy Nguyen
Where does he find the time? Here's another post from solution architect Andy Nguyen, this time covering the Coherence Datagram Test, a tool that "sends and receives UDP packets between two ore more machines to evaluate the health and performance of the network between those machines."
- YouTube Video: Design - ADF Reusable Artifacts | Chris Muir
In this ADF Architecture TV video Chris Muir discusses "the primary moving pieces that you need to consider when defining the design of your application."
Thought for the Day
"The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way."
— Keanu Reeves, actor
(Born September 2, 1964)