By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jan 20, 2012
"Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday."
-- Author Unknown
- Enterprise Architecture vs. SOA Architecture Part III | Pat Shepherd
Pat Shepherd takes a stab at defining and differentiating SOA and Enterprise Architecture.
- Oracle cloud migration success starts with design
Another excerpt from Migrating to the Cloud by Tom Laszewski and Prakash Nauduri.
- Designing for Fault Tolerance in the Cloud | Brian Jimerson
Jimerson's post examines "some of the paradigm shifts in designing fault tolerance from machine-based architectures to cloud-based architectures, and how enterprise applications need to be engineered to ensure the highest level of availability in the cloud."
- At last: standard for cloud Infrastructure as a Service launched | Joe McKendrick
"The Open Group releases two new industry standards intended to more effectively integrate fundamental elements of SOA and cloud computing into a solution or enterprise architecture."
- How to Build a JSP Attribute Editor (for WebCenter Sites v7.6.1 and earlier) | Michael J. Sullivan blogs.oracle.com
Sullivan describes the steps for building "a simple 'Helloworld' JSP attribute editor so that you can see what you will need to do to get your JSP attribute editor up and running successfully."
- Integrating WebCenter Sites with WebCenter Portal (Type 1) | WebCenter A-Team blogs.oracle.com
"In this architecture the WebCenter Portal and WebCenter Sites applications are deployed on separate servers and communicate via REST services over http. There are several advantages to this approach..."
- Fusion Security – Apps Edition | Brian Eidelman
Brian Eidelman explains how Fusion Middleware Security is used in Fusion Applications on a product by product basis.