By OTN ArchBeat on Apr 27, 2012
- Fun at the Collaborate 2012 show floor | Fun at the Collaborate 2012 show floor | Mark Fontecchio
Mark Fontecchio's post explains why all work and no play is a lousy rationale for attending a user conference.
- Scripting WebLogic Admin Server Startup | Antony Reynolds
Antony Reynolds explains how to make starting Oracle SOA Suite- or Oracle WebLogic-based systems easier to start than an ancient Vauxhall Viva.
- WebCenter Portal Pretty URL Beyond Limits | George Maggessy
Fusion Middleware A-Team blogger George Maggessy shares "a quick and easy solution" for extending Oracle WebCenter's CustomViewHandler.
- Enabling Coherence for Content Presenter in WebCenter Portal PS4 | George Maggessy
A short but informative how-to from prolific A-Team blogger George Maggessy.
- OAM and OIM Config changes for Split Profile (Split Profile Configuration -Part 2) | Uday Sambhara
Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Uday Sambhara's post highlights "the configuration changes needed in the rest of IDM Components involved in Fusion Applications Integration."
- Publish EDN JMS events from ADF BC | Edwin Biemond
Oracle ACE Edwin Biemond shows how to "use the JMS implementation of EDN plus WebLogic Store and Forward for the reliable delivery to the SOA Suite server."
- Oracle Discussion Forums Upgrade Project: Your Feedback Needed!
A new project is underway to modernize the Oracle Forums. Your responses to five quick survey questions will help to guide that effort.
- Register Now: Oracle Technology Network Architect Day Reston
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sheraton Reston Hotel
11810 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
Eight speakers, two-track breakout sessions, and plenty of opportunity to network with your peers. The event is free, but seating is limited, so register now to insure your spot.
- IT Architects gather in Metro D.C.; Virtualization Decisions; Oracle Architect Certification
Featured this week on the OTN Architect homepage, along with the usual collection of useful stuff.
Thought for the Day
"If a project has not achieved a system architecture, including its rationale, the project should not proceed to full-scale system development. Specifying the architecture as a deliverable enables its use throughout the development and maintenance process."
H/T to www.softwarequotes.com