By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 16, 2011
- OOW 2011- What Looks Good To Me | Floyd Teter
OOW11 is almost upon us, so it’s time for another “What Looks Good To Me” article from Oracle ACE Director Floyd Teter.
- Engineered Systems Community at Oracle OpenWorld 2011: Learn about Exadata & Exalogic | Javier Puerta
A series of events for those interested in learning more about Engineered Systems from both a business and a technical perspective. Exadata Storage on Demand | Andy Colvin
- Social Collaboration Use Cases | John Brunswick Social collaboration can support and accelerate innovative thinking that can improve key processes.
- We Need a Better Language for Organizational Relationships | Andrew Campbell - Harvard Business Review
Blame organizational dysfunction on our limited vocabulary for describing relationships inside organizations.
- A conversation with Reza Shafii and Gangadhar Konduri about their new book," Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g - Architecture and Management."
An Oracle Author Podcast.
- Webcast Series: Discover the Cloud Advantage for Databases
A six-part Webcast series where you can ask questions and get best practices and advice from Oracle experts to achieve the maximum performance and value from your database—in the cloud.
- InfoQ: Why Program by Hand in Five Days what You Can Spend Five Years of Your Life Automating?
Terence Parr discusses using automation tools including DSLs to automate the software creation process.
- New Book: "Migrating to the Cloud"
New book by Tom Laszewski, Prakash Nauduri, published by Syngress.
- Podcast: A for Architecture - Oracle's Fusion Middleware A-Team - part 3/3
Pete Farkas , Deepak Arora, and Derek Sharpe on the interaction between the A-Team and product teams and field hazards.
- Pragmatic Agilist: What do women (in technology) want? | Elena M Yatzeck
Yatzeck writes with great humor and insight on the role of women in IT.
Colvin demonstrates his Exadata kung-fu.