By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 26, 2014
The man in the photograph wishes to remain anonymous because he is severely embarrassed that he is not one of the 5,394 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page. Why be that guy when you can be one of the people who determines which items appear on this list of Top 10 posts?
- Video: 2 Minute Tech Tip: Building Application Private Clouds | Nishit Rao
This 2 minute tech tip from Nishit Rao focuses on building Oracle Application privates clouds on engineered system using Oracle VM templates. And there's a secret sauce involved...
- Video: 2 Minute Tech Tip: BPM Process Patterns Using BPMN | Dan Atwood
Oracle ACE Dan Atwood shares a 2 Minute Tech Tip for those who may be struggling with learning how to model business processes.
- Creating Domains with WLST | Martin Heinzl
A sample chapter from Advanced WebLogic Server Automation: Administration and Monitoring with WLST and JMX, by Martin Heinzl, published by Rampant TechPress.
- Oracle BPM 12c just got Groovy – A Webcenter Content Transformation Example | Christopher Karl Chan
On June 27, 2014 Oracle released BPM 12c, which includes new support of BPM Scripting, which incorporates the Groovy 2.1 compiler and runtime. Learn all about it in this article from Christopher Karl Chan.
- Starting and Stopping a Java EE Environment when using Oracle WebLogic | Rene van Wijk
Oracle ACE Director and Oracle Fusion Middleware specialist Rene van Wijk explores ways to simplify the life-cycle management of a Java EE environment through the use of scripts developed with WebLogic Scripting Tool and Linux Bash. An OTN Technical Article
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014 Annual Bloggers Meetup
If you blog about your work with Oracle technologies, and you will be in San Francisco for Oracle OpenWorld 2014, here's one more great event to add to your itinerary. Click the link for additional information.
- Breaking Through the Fog of San Francisco’s Weather Reputation
Packing for Oracle OpenWorld 2014? You may find this short article from the New York Times' UpShot blog useful.
- Video: 2 Minute Tech Tip: Oracle Mobile Suite and Adaptive Case Management | Danilo Schmiedel
Oracle ACE Director Danilo Schmiedel, a solution architect with Opitz Consulting, crams a lot of information about Adaptive Case Management into his 2 Minute Tech Tip. Watch and learn.
- Video: 2 Minute Tech Tip: You Have Exalogic - Now What? | Bharath Reddy
Bharath Reddy answers the question in less than two minutes, and that's worth watching.
- Video: 2 Minute Tech Tip: Peoplesoft, MAA, and Exalogic | Latha Krishnaswamy
In this 2 Minute Tech Tip video Latha Krishnaswamy devotes her 120 seconds to a quick tip about the benefits of running PeopleSoft on Oracle Exalogic and Oracle Exadata.