By OTN ArchBeat on Sep 30, 2011
- What happened to the what if analysis? | John Mead
Mead says: "What If Analysis is undoubtedly a big value add for business, however...not everyone is in a position to do this yet."
- MOAC - DRIVING EFFICIENCIES IN TRANSACTION PROCESSING | David Barnacle
Multi-Org architecture allows businesses with complex enterprise structures to handle business transactions in a single Oracle database instance.
- Author, Author! (Oracle OpenWorld Blog)
Meet Oracle Press Authors at the Oracle OpenWorld Bookstore.
- We Invade Chicago Next Month: Developer Day Three Ways | Oracle Technology Network Blog
Things to do in Chicago in October.
- Hurd sees long Sparc, Solaris road map | Computerworld
Oracle has developed a hardware road map that it hopes can pull Sparc away from its Sun Microsystems legacy.
- MySQL HA Solutions: New Guide Available | Mat Keep
The new MySQL Guide to High Availability solutions is designed to navigate users through the HA maze.
- Oracle WebLogic – Extend your WLDF Console | Michel Schildmeijer
A quick how-to.
- Coherence*Web with WebLogic Server Simple Example and Troubleshooting Overview | James Bayer
A quick to the basic setup of a simple sample application using Coherence*Web instead of WebLogic Server session replication.
- Oracle Twitter List | Chris Warticki
Warticki shares a lengthy list of Oracle-related Twitter accounts.