By OTN ArchBeat on Jun 27, 2013
If you pay any attention at all to the Oracle blogosphere you’ve probably seen one of several blogs published by members of a group known as the Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team. A new blog, The Oracle A-Team Chronicles, was recently launched that combines all of those separate A-Team blogs in one. In this program you’ll meet some of the people behind the A-team and the creation of that new blog.
- Listen to Part 1: Background on the A-Team - When was it formed? What is it’s mission? 54) What are some of the most common challenges A-Team architects encounter in the field?
- Listen to Part 2: The panel discusses the trends - big data, mobile, social, etc - that are having the biggest impact in the field.
- Listen to Part 3: The panelists discuss the analysts, journalists, and other resources they rely on to stay ahead of the curve as the technology evolves, and reveal the last article or blog post they shared with other A-team members.
- Jennifer Briscoe: Senior Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team
- Clifford Musante: Lead Architect, Application Integration Architecture A-Team, webmaster of the A-Team Chronicles
- Mikael Ottosson: Vice President, Oracle Fusion Apps and Fusion Middleware A-Team and Cloud Applications Group
- Pardha Reddy: Senior director of Oracle Identity Management and a member of the Oracle Fusion Middleware A-team
- Data Warehousing and Oracle Data Integrator: Guest producer and Oracle ACE Director Gurcan Orhan selected the topic and panelists for this program, which also features Uli Bethke, Michael Rainey, and Oracle ACE Cameron Lackpour.
- Java and Oracle ADF Mobile: An impromptu roundtable discussion featuring QCon New York 2013 session speakers Doug Clarke, Frederic Desbiens, Stephen Chin, and Reza Rahman.