By OTN ArchBeat on Aug 02, 2011
- New LDAP Import Whitepaper available | Anthony Shorten
Shorten shares info on an updated version of "LDAP Integration for Oracle Utilities Application Framework based products."
- Externalizing Fine-Grained Authorization from Applications | Marc Chanliau - Web Security Journal
Chanliau describes how an Entitlements Server allows enterprises to externalize fine-grained authorization from an application’s logic.
- Webcast: Get Proactive with DBA Task Automation
Aug 16 - 10am PT / 1pm ET - Speakers: Jagan Athreya, Scott McNeil.
- August Oracle Technology Network Member Discounts | TechBlog
Discount codes for books from tech publisher including Oracle Press, Pearson, Packt Publishing, and Apress.
- Oracle Cache fusion and practical performance management considerations in Oracle RAC | Guenadi Jilevski
Jilevski looks at "cache fusion from the perspective of the Practical Performance Management for Oracle RAC."
- WebLogic Weekly for August 1st, 2011 - New exam, Exalogic go-live and more | James Bayer
This week's crop of WLS goodies from Mr. Bayer.