By OTN ArchBeat on Feb 07, 2014
- Fast Data in Action | Corina Todea
Corina Todea shares "a demonstration of how Fusion Middleware can be used to build an architecture based on Oracle Event Processor, Coherence and Oracle Database for customers that have a requirement for a mixture of real-time processing, near-time analysis and long running batch analysis of the same or a similar data set."
- Testing Oracle Direct Connector for HDFS as an Alternative to Hive ODBC for OBIEE11g | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman shares the results of his comparison. Which one gets the gold? Read the post and find out.
- Latest OTN Architect Community Technical Articles
Always working to extract insight from the brains of experts! Here's a list of the latest OTN articles for architects, all published in the last 30 days, covering ODI, OIM, WebLogic, OSB, OEM12c, and IoT.
- Video: BPM and the Single Customer View | Shaukat Desai
SOA architect Shaukat Desai explains the value of BPM in implementing a Single Customer View to support Customer Experience (CX) projects, including how to use BPM to minimize the impact inside applications, implementing a federated model to resolve the challenges of a master/slave implementations, and leveraging the value of social network intelligence.
- Podcast: Taking Charge: Meeting SOA Governance Challenges - Part 2
In part 2 SOA governance experts Mark Dutra, Manuel Rosa, Andre Sampaio, and Luis Weir discuss some of the most persistent obstacles to effective SOA governance -- and how to remove them.
- PaaS isn't just for DevOps anymore. Nor has it ever been.
"Without necessarily making it a conscious decision, organizations that are to be successful in the cloud naturally aspire to continuous delivery and become DevOps experts," says Sacha Labourey in this article for ServerSide.com.
- Do I need to run WebLogic Server in a certified platform? | Luz Mestre
The answer is yes. Click the link to read Principal Technical Support Engineer Luz Mestre's explanation.
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (Perl: SOAP::Lite) | Jani Rautiainen
Jani Rautiainen's post is one of a series that describes how to invoke SOAP web services provided by Fusion Applications using various technologies.
- Video Tutorial: Oracle BPM and Coffee
This entertaining Oracle Learning Library video explains the fundamentals of Business Process Management using a coffee shop as a model.
- Looking at the ODI12c Hadoop Demos in the New Oracle BigDataLite VM | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman continues his exploration of the newly released Oracle BigDataLite VM (now available on OTN) with a look at the Oracle Data Integrator 12c install and Hadoop integration examples included in the VM.
Thought for the Day
"Electric communication will never be a substitute for the face of someone who with their soul encourages another person to be brave and true."
— Charles Dickens, writer
(February 7, 1812 – June 9, 1870))