By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 21, 2012
- Webcast: Simplify Oracle RAC Deployment with Oracle VM
Tuesday March 20, 2012 - 9am PT / Noon ET
Learn how you can:
- Deploy an Oracle (RAC) Database environment in minutes with Oracle VM templates
- Create, deploy or convert existing systems into highly available cluster environments
- Instantly respond to changing demand by relocating resources between servers
- Ronen Kofman – Product Management Director, Oracle
- Markus Michalewicz – Senior Principal Product Manager, Oracle
- Webcast: Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile
Event Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 Time: 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Pete Manhardt – Director Enterprise Information at Smiths Group, plc
- Shailesh Shedge – Director BI & Analytics Practice at Ascentt Manan Goel – Director BI Product Marketing at Oracle
- Seth's Blog: The extraordinary software development manager
"Being good at programming is insufficient qualification for becoming a world class software project manager/leader," says marketing guru Seth Godin.
- Mismatch: Developer skills and customer demands | Floyd Teter
"Those of us in the developer community may need to reconsider the law of supply and demand," says Oracle ACE Director Floyd Teter, "and get on with the process of matching our skills to the demands of our customers."
- SOA gets mobilized; mobile gets SOA-ized: survey | Joe McKendrick
"Maybe mobile is the killer app for SOA that actually will convince people to adopt the architectural style."
- Integrating with Oracle Fusion Applications: Discovering Integration Artifacts | Rajesh Raheja
Rajesh Raheja briefly discusses "the ease with which integrations are now possible using standards-based technologies with enterprise applications."
- Chargeback and showChargeback and showback...both a 'throw back' | Tom Laszewski
Tom Laszeski discusses strategies for tracking and applying the costs of "IT services, hardware or software to the business unit in which they are used."
- GlassFish 4.0 Virtualization Progress - VirtualBox | The Aquarium
Want to spawn GlassFish instances as VirtualBox virtual machines? The Aquarium shares resources that will help you get it done.
Thought for the Day
"Spring is the time of plans and projects."
— Leo Tolstoy