By OTN ArchBeat on Oct 11, 2011
- Book Review: Oracle Information Integration, Migration and Consolidation | Lewis Cunningham
"A valuable compendium of tools and advice on what to use and when to use it," says Lewis Cunningham.
- BIP and Mapviewer Mash Up III | Tim Dexter - Oracle BI Publisher Blog
The third installment of Tim Dexter's BIP and Mapviewer Mashup series.
- Greg Bollella and Eric Jensen on the Future of Cyber-Physical Systems with Embedded Java and Berkeley DB Janice Heiss's detailed overview of the JavaOne session "Telemetry and Synchronization with Embedded Java and Berkeley DB."
- Fusion Apps and OWSM - 11g | Prakash Yamuna
Prakash Yamuna explains how Fusion Apps leverage Oracle Web Service Manager for Web Service security.
- Deploy Simple, Fast and Flexible Transactional Key-Value Storage with Cisco UCS Servers and the Oracle NoSQL Database
A Cisco solution brief about Oracle NoSQL Database on the UCS platform. (H/T to Charles Lamb.)
- JavaOne 2011 Afterglow - Blogosphere coverage (The Aquarium)
A short post with a great list of links to blog coverage of JavaOne 2011.