By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jul 03, 2013
- Industrial SOA Chapter 5: Enterprise Service Bus
Enterprise Service Bus, the fifth and latest addition to the Industrial SOA article series, answers some of the most important questions surrounding the use of an ESB.
- Industrial SOA Chapter 4: SOA Maturity
The fourth article in the Industrial SOA series, SOA Maturity offers "an exploration of the fundamentals of applying a factory approach to modern service-oriented software development."
- Using the Exalytics Summary Advisor and Oracle BI Apps 22.214.171.124 | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman's post revisits "the use of the Summary Advisor, with my BI Apps installation bumped-up to version 126.96.36.199, and the Exalytics environment patched up to 188.8.131.52.9, the latest patch release we’ve applied to that environment."
- Part 1 - 12c Database and WLS - Overview | Steve Felts
Steve Felts shares a handy table that "maps the Oracle 12c Database features supported with various combinations of currently available WLS releases, 11g and 12c Drivers, and 11g and 12c Databases."
- Developers WebCast: Deploy Highly-Available Custom Services on Your Data Grid Products - July 11
Oracle Coherence Sr. Architect Brian Oliver hosts this free July 11 webcast for developers to show you how to "create and deploy customized, highly-available services for your data grid, and how real-time data processing will allow you to provide unmatched end-user experiences."
- A checklist for OIM go live | Daniel Gralewski
FMW A-Team solution architect Daniel Gralewski's list is intended to complement Oracle Identity Manager. His post "provides tips on a few topics that are not part of the documentation."
- How Many ODI Master Repositories Should We Have? | Christophe Dupupet
FMW solution architect Christophe Dupupet provides a simple along with best practices for the architecture of ODI repositories in a corporate environment.
- Distinguish EA from enterprise wide solution architecture | John Wu
My buddy Tony Meyer, who did a great presentation recently at the Cleveland-area Enterprise Architect / Solution Architect Meet-up, recommends this Toolbox article by John Wu.
- YouTube: Oracle Fusion Applications Developer Tips
If you work with Fusion Applications you'll want to check out the tips and tricks for building extensions, customizations, and integrations now available on the new Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer Relations YouTube channel.
- The CX Factor: Wooing and wowing customers in the digital age
"There was a time when 'customer experience' was limited to what happened to you when you walked into a store, restaurant, or other place of business or when you called a business on the telephone. But that was back when you could still smoke on airplanes."
Thought for the Day
"If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be 'meetings.' "
— Dave Barry
(Born July 3, 1947)