By OTN ArchBeat on Dec 14, 2012
The topic on the table for the latest OTN ArchBeat series of programs is DevOps. The panelists for this conversation are three gentlemen who, by no small coincidence, have some expertise on the topic.
- Tim Hall is the Senior Director of product management for Oracle Enterprise Repository and Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture.
- Robert Wunderlich is Principal Product Manager for Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture Foundation Pack.
- Peter Belknap is director of product management for SOA Integration at Oracle.
- Listen to Part 1: DevOps and Continuous Integration: The Basics
The panel discusses why DevOps matters and how it changes development methodologies and organizational structure.
- Listen to Part 2: DevOps and the Evolution of Enterprise IT
The panel discusses where DevOps fits with cloud computing and other evolutionary changes in enteprise IT.
- Listen to Part 3: Tech, Talk, and Territorialism
The panel closes out the discusses with a look at DevOps-friendly technologies and the impact of DevOps on communication and governance.
Early in the new year OTN ArchBeat will bring you an update on the Oracle Cloud, with details on how you can test drive the Java and Database cloud services.
Stay tuned: RSS