By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Dec 12, 2014
The man in the photo wants to keep his identity a secret because he is embarrassed about not being one of the 6,171 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page. Among those fans, the following posts were the Top 10 most popular over the last seven days, December 5-11, 2014.
- Top 10 ArchBeat Podcasts for 2014
The OTN ArchBeat Podcast is the second most popular Oracle podcast over the past 6 months. Want to know why? Here are the Top 10 most popular programs from that podcast for 2014.
- Recap of Oracle GoldenGate 12c for the Enterprise and the Cloud webcast | Irem Radzik
rem Radzik's detailed recap of the recent " Oracle GoldenGate 12c for the Enterprise and the Cloud' webcast includes a compilation of the live Q&A from the event.
- Exploring DevOps with Chef and WebLogic Server | Steve Button
Steve Button takes you along on the first leg of his journey to explore the use of WebLogic Server within a DevOps regime.
- Video: Using Fusion Middleware Control to Manage WebLogic Server | Mark Lindros
Another free educational resource from the Oracle Learning Library, created by Oracle Senior Principal Curriculum Developer Mark Lindros.
- ADF Mythbusters - UKOUG Tech 2014 | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis shares the slides from the session he and colleague Florin Marcus presentation at the UKOUG Tech14 conference.
- Migrating Oracle Service Bus 11g to 12c (and the XQuery 1.0 upgrade) | Jan van Zoggell
You can easily import an Oracle Service Bus 11g project archive (JAR) in your JDeveloper 12c SB application. Oracle ACE Jan van Zoggel's concise post gives you a heads-up on aspects of the migration process.
- Treasures From The Road: Insight on SaaS
Oracle ACE Director Floyd Teter -- a road warrior if there ever was one -- shares SaaS insight gained over all the miles he's logged since Oracle OpenWorld 2014.
- Top 10 Most Popular OTN SOA Articles in 2014
What OTN articles covering SOA and web services attracted the most eyeballs in 2014? Here's a list of the Top 10.
- Securing Access with OAuth2: How to deal with OAuth Scopes | Vadim Lander
Oracle uses OAuth2 to secure access to Web Services exposed by Oracle Public Cloud services. While the standard itself is relatively straightforward, there are a couple of areas that each implementation must address on its own. In this article, Vadim Lander, Oracle's Chief Identity Strategist, looks at one such area: OAuth scopes.
- Coherence Special Interest Groups [SIGs] Coming to Asia-Pacific!
The Coherence Special Interest Groups [SIGs] are coming to APAC,Click the link for locations, dates, and times.