Friday Apr 24, 2015
Tuesday Apr 14, 2015
Friday Apr 03, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Apr 03, 2015
Wednesday Mar 18, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 18, 2015
Do you believe that most applications will fit in a Paas offering? Making his fourth appearance in a 2 Minute Tech Tip, Oracle director of product development and eCommerce in the Cloud (2014, O'Reilly Media) author Kelly Goetsch devotes his 120 seconds to an explanation of why Oracle changed its mind on that point, and why you should, too.
- Mastering DevOps With Oracle
An extensive presentation by Kelly Goetsch, on which his tech tip is based.
- Video: 2 Minute Tech Tip: When Fixing a Problem is a Bad Idea
Kelly's 2 Minute Tech Tip from February 4, 2015.
- Video: 2 Minute Tech Tip: Middleware as a Service
Kelly's 2 Minute Tech Tip from January 20, 2015.
- Podcast: Cloud on the Street: Evolving Conversations
Kelly was one of the panelists for this conversation.
- Sampler: eCommerce in the Cloud
Excerpts from Kelly's book.
Want more 2 Minute Tech Tips? Click here.
Friday Mar 13, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 13, 2015
Anyone can be a star if they read the Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days, March 6-12,2015.
- Mobile Backend with REST Services and JSON Payload Based on SOA Suite 12c for Live Mobile Hacking with an OFM 12c Red Stack - Part 1 | Lucas Jellema
Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema walks you step-buy-step through the creation of the mobile back-end solution he developed before a live audience at the recent Oracle Fusion Middleware Forum event in Budapest, March 3-4, 2015.
- Java Cloud Service: Securing ADFbc Service | Jani Rautiainen
Jani Rautiainen's article kicks off a series that will explore features of the Java Cloud Service (JCS), provide end-to-end examples on how to develop and deploy applications on JCS and how to integrate them with the Fusion Applications instance.
- Mobile Back-end with REST Services and JSON Payload Based on SOA Suite 12c for Live Mobile Hacking with an OFM 12c Red Stack - Part 2 | Lucas Jellema
Here's the next chapter in Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema's story of "how to expose SOAP/XML based Web Services – primed for enterprise integration and process automation – as REST services with URL parameters and JSON payloads that provide the mobile backend APIs required for the development of mobile apps."
- Using File Based Loader for Fusion Product Hub | Ulrich Janke
File Based Loaders (FBL) offer a broad bandwidth of varieties to import batch data manually by user interaction or automated via locally scheduled processes using existing API’s and Web Services. Ulrich Janke's article highlights the Fusion Product Hub specific capabilities to import item data in a batch by using FBL.
- API Catalog 12c is Here | Martien van den Akker
If you're using an Excel spreadsheet to manage your growing list of APIs, Darwin-IT integration specialist Martien van den Akker has a suggestion.
- REST-Enabling SOA with Oracle SOA Suite | Armando Hernandez
In this free Oracle Learning Library tutorial you'll learn how to integrate REST operations as service-binding components and reference-binding components in SOA composite applications. You'll then REST-enable a service by using Oracle SOA Suite 12c and an application that validates credit cards.
- Free Tutorial: REST-Enabling SOA with Oracle Service Bus | Oracle Learning Library
- EclipseCon NA 2015! | Yolande Poirier
Heading for EclipseCon 2015 in Burlingame, CA this week? If so make sure you the "Java 9 and Beyond" keynote session, the "iOS Development with Eclipse and Java - Yes it is possible!" conference session and the "Eclipse and The Cloud Hosted Development Platform" BoF.
- Where browsers and mobile collide: Oracle's unified Alta UI | Chris Muir
Chris Muir continues his mobility Q&A series with this interview with Laura Akel, Principal Product Strategy Manager for the Oracle Application Development Tools organization. Laura shares insight into Alta UI, where Oracle is taking Alta, and why it's valuable to you.
- WebSocket vs REST | Pavel Bucek
"As controversial or potentially flame-starting as this topic might seem...I will approach this purely from a pro-WebSocket view," says Oracle blogger Pavel Bucek.
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - April 17-23, 2015
- Video: Why You Should Attend GLOC 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - April 14-20, 2015
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - April 10-16, 2015
- Video: Agile Tips for ODI 12c | Stewart Bryson
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - April 7-13, 2015
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - April 3-9, 2015
- Top 10 Tech Videos for March 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - March 31 - April 6, 2015
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - March 27- April 2, 2015