The latest OTN ArchBeat podcast series grew out of a brief Twitter conversation.
Several weeks ago I noticed a couple of tweets between Oracle ACE Directors Floyd Teter and Ron Batra, in which they mentioned a great conversation they had had about disruptive technologies. I cajoled them into extending that conversation for a podcast, focusing on the impact of disruptive technologies on enterprise IT and on architects. They agreed, and asked to pull fellow Oracle ACE Director Basheer Khan into the mix.
These three gentlemen are architects, veterans in enterprise IT, and each brings a unique perspective to this discussion. I had fun picking their brains, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the conversation.
The Panelists(Listed alphabetically)
- Ron Batra, Oracle ACE Director and the director of Cloud Product Solutions at AT&T
- Basher Khan, Oracle ACE Director and the founder of KNEX Technology
- Floyd Teter, Oracle ACE Director and a solution architect specializing in ERP and Oracle Applications
- Listen to Part 1: Understanding the difference between technologies that disrupt and technologies that sustain innovation, and acting on that knowledge.
- Listen to Part 2: The past as a bridge to the future: the increasing importance of service orientation in cloud-based, highly mobile world.
- Listen to Part 3 (March 13): Rolling with the changes: think big, start small, and learn fast in order to turn trends into professional evolution.
Be a Guest Producer for an ArchBeat Podcast
Want to be a guest producer for an OTN ArchBeat podcast, put your topic and panelist suggestions in a comment on this post, or contact me at @OTNArchBeat.