By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jan 29, 2015
There are 136 videos available on the OTN ArchBeat YouTube Channel. In the last 30 days viewers spent more than 137 hours watching that content. Does that qualify as bingeing? Anyway, the Top 10 list below represents the videos that attracted the most eyeballs.
- 2 Minute Tech Tip: Vagrant, Puppet, Docker, and Packer | Lucas Jellema [September 2014]
No, they're not four of the Seven Dwarves. Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema, CTO of AMIS Service faces the two-minute clock with a tip focused on using Vagrant, Puppet, Docker, and Packer, and their impact on the management of virtual machines.
- 2 Minute Tech Tip: 2 Minute Tech Tip: Just Say No to Spaghetti Code | Steven Feuerstein [November 2014]
Getting lost in your own code? Oracle architect and PL/SQL guru Steven Feuerstein nails this 2 Minute Tech Tip video with best practices for avoiding code that resembles a big bowl of pasta.
- 2 Minute Tip: Upgrading to Oracle SOA Suite 12c | Danilo Schmiedel [November 2014]
Oracle ACE Director and Opitz Consulting Solution Architect Danilo Schmiedel devotes his 120 seconds to a tech tip focused on upgrading from Oracle SOA Suite 11g to SOA Suite 12c.
- Build, Test and Deploy with WebLogic 12 and Maven | Steven Button [May 2014]
Steve Button demonstrates the new Maven-related capabilities in Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.2, including the ability to push Oracle
- Best Practices in Oracle ADF Development | Frank Nimphius [January 2014]
- Oracle ADF for Oracle Forms and PL/SQL Developers - Why it's the Right Choice | Grant Ronald [January 2014]
Grant Ronald discuses the techniques that make developers more productive when building enterprise applications and how Oracle ADF implements special features that make Java-based development fast and simple with a visual and declarative development experience.
- 2 Minute Tech Tip: Oracle 12c New Features | Rich Niemiec [October 2014]
Oracle ACE Director Rich Neimiec -- or possibly a clone thereof -- delivers a rather strange tech tip. Recorded at Oracle OpenWorld 2014.
- Debugging and Logging for Oracle ADF Applications | Chris Muir [January 2014]
We're only human. Regardless how much work Oracle ADF does for us, or how powerful the JDeveloper IDE is, the inescapable truth is that as developers we will still make mistakes and introduce bugs into our ADF applications. In this video Oracle ADF Product Manager Chris Muir explores the sophisticated debugging tooling JDeveloper provides.
- Improve Your Oracle ADF App Response Time by as Much as 70 Percent | Frank Houweling [January 2014]
Frank Houweling, senior Java, Oracle ADF, and SOA specialist at AMIS Technologies, discusses how you can optimize the performance of your Oracle ADF Fusion application, diagnose and solve typical performance problems, and build an efficient, responsive, scalable ADF application that circumvents common bad practices.
- 2 Minute Tech Tip: BPM Process Patterns using BPMN | Dan Atwood [September 2014]
Oracle ACE Dan Atwood's quick tip will help you get started with process modeling by using BPM Process Patterns.