By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Feb 27, 2015
Say hello to the Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days, February 20-26, 2015.
- Introducing Oracle Big Data Discovery Part 1: "The Visual Face of Hadoop" | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman kicks off a new series with this look at how Big Data Discovery is architected and how it works with Cloudera CDH5.
- Oracle has introduced API Manager! | Maarten Smeets
Certified Oracle SOA / Java / BPM integration specialist Maarten Smeets shares his perspective on the recently released Oracle API Manager.
- Calling All WebLogic Users: Please Help Us Improve WebLogic Documentation! | Reza Rahman
Reza Rahman shares information on a new, 2-page survey you can complete to help improve WebLogic documentation.
- Jumpstarting Development on the Cloud – Part 2: Packaging and Build | Ashish Singh
This article by solution architect Ashish Singh demonstrates how to use the Developer Cloud Service to automate your Maven based development lifecycle, with a focus on how the Maven Repository can be populated with Weblogic or other custom jars, and how the Hudson build jobs and deployments can be configured.
- Extending Your SaaS Applications with PaaS | Debra Lilley
Oracle ACE Director Debra Lilley recaps what she learned in a workshop focused on building PaaS extensions using the Rapid Development Kit, a collection of ADF artifacts.
- Jumpstarting Development on the #Cloud – Part 1 : Standardizing a Workflow | Jeevan Joseph
Solution architect Jeevan Joseph's article introduces you to a standardized multi-user workflow for the Oracle Developer Cloud Service. The intent is to showcase a how a team starting on the Service would collaborate on code to address various requirements and use-cases in a typical SDLC model.
- Oracle Weblogic SAML2 Authorization | Luis Rodriguez
CERN's Luis Rodriguez illustrates how to authorize your users in Oracle Weblogic once they have been authenticated.
- 4 New OTN Tech articles on JDeveloper, BPM, ADF
What do Wilfred van der Deijl, Richard Olrichs, Antonis Antoniou, and Ganesh Kamble do when they're not actually working with JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle BPM? They write detailed technical articles to help you in your work with JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle BPM. Here are four great examples.
- Data Presenter Framework - Webcenter Portal PS7 | Rohan Walia
Rohan Walia's article provides an overview of WebCenter Data Presenter and step-by-step instructions for creating data controls and task flows at runtime.
- Honing a Cloud Transformation Strategy: Part III: The Critical "How" | Ron Batra
According to Oracle ACE Director and cloud expert Ron Batra, "The How" is where the rubber really meets the road in your cloud transformation strategy. "Things become infinitely more interesting," he says. Read the latest installment in his ongoing series.