By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 09, 2014
Each day I scan dozens of community blogs and other resources looking for great content created by and for members of the OTN solution architect community, content that I then share with more than 5,100 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page. The list below represents the Top 10 most popular posts from that page for the last seven days (May 2-7, 2014).
- Custom Message Data Encryption of Payload in SOA 11g | Weidong Xu
This article by Fusion Middleware A-Team architect Weidong Xu explains how to encrypt sensitive data in the incoming payload and decrypt the data back to clear text (or original form) in the outgoing message.
- Video: Oracle ACE Director Frank Munz Cooks Up New Recipes for WebLogic 12.1.2
Oracle ACE Director Frank Munz talks about new second edition of this book, Oracle WebLogic 12c: Distinctive Recipes.
- Enabling WAN Replication for Oracle Service Bus Result Cache | Ricardo Ferreira
Check out Ricardo Ferreira's post to learn how to use the result cache in Oracle Service Bus, "a very cool functionality" that allows ESB developers to automatically cache responses from a external service in Oracle Coherence, OSB's built-in in-memory data grid caching system.
- Working with Multiple Versions of an Asset Concurrently in WebCenter Sites | Vivek Singh
Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Vivek Singh examines the issues strategies for concurrently working on multiple versions of an asset.
- Video: WebLogic Maven Plugin Installation | Frank Munz
A video how-to from Oracle ACE Director Fran Munz, author of the recently updated 2nd edition of Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Distinctive Recipes: Architecture, Development and Administration.
- Oracle A-Team ADF Mobile Persistence Sample | Steven Davelaar
This video by Steven Davelaar demonstrates how to generate a fully functional ADF Mobile application that reads and writes data using an ADF BC SOAP web service.
- ArchBeat Facebook Friday: Top 10 Shared Links - April 25 - May 1, 2014
Among the 5,085 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page these ten items were the most popular over the last seven days (April 25 - May 1, 2014).
- ArchBeat Twitter Tuesday - Top 10 Tweets - April 29 - May 5, 2014
2,793 people now follow @OTNArchBeat on Twitter. Among those followers the 10 Tweets listed here drew the most attention over the past seven days.
- Why IT Managers Should Define Reference Architecture to Map Big Data | Sunil Ranka
"With big data and analytics playing an influential role helping organisations achieve a competitive advantage, IT managers are advised not to deploy big data in silos but instead to take a holistic approach toward it and define a base reference architecture even before contemplating positioning the necessary tools," So says Oracle ACE Sunil Ranka in this article in ITNext Magazine.
- Localization Patterns Using WebCenter Sites | Michael Sullivan
What are some useful patterns for leveraging the multi-locale mechanism when using Oracle WebCenter Sites? A-Team solution architect Michael Sullivan's post offers an introduction to localization.