By OTN ArchBeat on Jul 21, 2011
- Fusion Applications - What You Need To Know: SOA Rehash | Floyd Teter
"You just need to have your brain wrapped around some basic [SOA] concepts to understand what's happening behind the scenes," says Teter.
- Oracle Unified Directory 11gR1 Released ! | Etienne Remillon
Oracle Unified Directory is an all-in-one directory solution with storage, proxy, synchronization and virtualization capabilities.
- Open Work: Using Social Software To Make Our Work Visible Again | Dion Hinchcliffe
"Work in general is becoming so digital that it sometimes completely disappears from sight," says Hinchcliffe.
- Obstacles in Engineering Safety- and Security-Related Requirements, Second in a Three-Part Series | SEI Blog
Safety, security, and requirements communities form separate stovepipes that rarely interact, observes Donald Firesmith. George Roth: Managing Change Requires an Enterprise View
- Stragic Success: Simplify the Process - Thoughts on Enterprise and Technology Architecture | IASA Blog
"Companies who struggle with the end to end strategy process, conception through execution, have not reconciled the roles their executives play..."
- ArchBeat Podcast: IASA CEO Paul Preiss on the future of IT Architecture as a profession - part 2/2 IASA CEO Paul Preiss talks about the future of IT architecture and the roles education and certification play in defining and refining the profession.
An overview of Roth's "five capabilities that distinguish companies that successfully manage enterprise change."