Tuesday Jul 21, 2015
Tuesday Jun 30, 2015
Friday Jun 26, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jun 26, 2015
Friday Jun 19, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jun 19, 2015
Monday Jun 15, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jun 15, 2015
The Middleware Track for the July 2015 edition of the Oracle Technology Network Virtual Technology Summit brings together three experts on Oracle Fusion Middleware to present how-to technical sessions on WebLogic Server’s role in today’s middleware architectures. The sessions in this track will focus on security and authentication, service monitoring and exploration, and on WebLogic 12c's new APIs and tools for application development. Other products and technologies covered in these sessions include Oracle SOA Suite, Service Bus, JMX, JAX-RS, JSON, WebSocket, and more.[Read More]
Friday Jun 12, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jun 12, 2015
Friday May 22, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 22, 2015
Tuesday May 19, 2015
Thursday Mar 05, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 05, 2015
The topic of API Management is getting hotter by the minute. In this four-part OTN ArchBeat Podcast four experts discuss what’s behind the increased interest, and offer some suggestions on how you can make API Management… well, manageable.
The Panelists(Listed alphabetically)
- Community Discussion: API Management
- Community Discussion: SOA Governance
- Governance made easy - Oracle API Catalog 12c, by Andre Evensen
- Oracle API Catalog 12c Full Overview, by Luis Weir
- SOA / API Development Tool Tips, by Luis Weir
- Oracle SOA Governance for the Business, by Luis Weir
- Building a Scalable, Highly Available Oracle API Gateway 11g Infrastructure in a Cloud Environment, by Marcelo Parisi
Be a Guest Producer for an ArchBeat Podcast
Yes, you can be a guest producer for an OTN ArchBeat podcast! It's easy! You pick the topic and the panelists. I do the rest. Click here for more information.
Friday Feb 20, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Feb 20, 2015
The Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days, February 13-19, 2015.
- Calling Oracle Documents Cloud Service REST APIs from WebCenter Content Custom Components | Peter Flies
Files from Oracle Documents Cloud Service can be migrated to and from WebCenter Content using the SkySync desktop application, which makes for simple transferring between WCC and ODCS. However, other use cases with ODCS may be desired from within WCC itself. Solution architect Richard Flies article illustrates one method for integrating WCC with ODCS using the AppLink REST API.
- Externalise the Security of Oracle ADF Applications Using Oracle Entitlements Server | Ganesh Kamble
Ganesh Kamble's technical article shows you how you can use Oracle Entitlements Server (OES) to secure the resources of Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) applications, with a focus on creating policies for securing an ADF application, and then storing those policies in Oracle Internet Directory.
- Oracle ADF Faces 12c Components Demo and Test Automation | Wilfred van der Deijl
Oracle ACE Director Wilfred van der Deijl continues his series of posts on using Selenium to automate testing of Oracle ADF applications.
- VTS Fusion Middleware Track Session Proposals | Oracle Community
Eleven OTN Virtual Technology Summit session proposals are now available for your review and voting, Final selections for VTS 4 in May will be made next week, and your votes will guide those decisions. Vote now!
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - Feb 6-12, 2015
This week's list of Top 10 posts from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook page includes content covering certification, enterprise architects, Maven, middleware, mobile, PaaS, WebLogic, and more.
- #OTNVTS Middleware Session Proposals: Vote, or Submit Your Own
Oracle ACE Directors Lonneke Dikmans, Ronald van Luttikhuizen, and Torsten Winterberg, and Oracle ACE Associate Rodrigo Radtke Souza have submitted proposals for OTN Virtual Technology Summit Middleware Track sessions. Cast your vote, or submit your own session proposal now!
- Podcast: Customizing the Oracle EBS User Experience
Insight from a panel of experts on the relative merits of various solutions for customizing the Oracle EBS user experience.
- Ready for Your Close-Up? Schedule your OTN ArchBeat 2 Minute Tech Tip
35 people have recorded 2 Minute Tech Tips for the OTN ArchBeat YouTube channel. Most tips are recorded via Skype, and the initial process typically takes less than 10 minutes. Videos are generally published the same day. Want to do one? Post a comment to let me know!
- Vote: OTN VTS Fusion Middleware Track Session Proposals
Help determine the sessions to be included in the next OTN Virtual Technology Summit! New session proposals from Oracle ACE Directors Lonneke Dikmans, Ronald van Luttikhuizen, Lucas Jellema, and Torsten Winterberg, and Oracle ACE Associate Rodrigo Radtke de Souza are now ready for your review, along with proposals from Maarten Smeets, and Robert van Molken, Selections for the next VTS will be made on or about February 23. Vote now!
- Avoiding Memory Leaks with JDK 1.7 SDP Support | Ricardo Ferreira
SDP is commonly leveraged when applications running on Exalogic need high performance access to Oracle databases running on Exadata. This article by Oracle A-Team solution architect Ricardo Ferreira presents strategies for dealing with issues that can arise when Java applications access SDP-enabled databases in Exadata.
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - July 17-23, 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - July 14-20, 2015
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - july 10-16, 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - July 7-13, 2015
- Take your talents to Videotown! 2 Minute Tech Tips just got easier.
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - July 2-8, 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - June 30-July 6, 2015
- Top 10 2 Minute Tech Tips for June 2015
- Video: Overview - GrovePi+ Starter Kit | Luc Bors
- Video: Setting Up Your Raspberry Pi | Luc Bors