The latest OTN ArchBeat series is a 3-part discussion of the various options for customizing the Oracle E-Business Suite user experience. The topic was suggested, and panel members selected, by Oracle ACE Monty Latiolais, who took on the guest producer role for this series. Here's how Monty pitched the idea to the panelists:
"The discussion [centers] around the different options EBS customers have to customize and tailor the EBS user experience. Some customers prefer Application Express, others are most productive using Excel. Still others prefer tradition Forms or Oracle Business Intelligence to work with their EBS data. We look to discuss the benefits of each option. No longer does EBS need to be a 'one size fits all' solution."
The Panelists(Listed alphabetically)
- Mark Clark: Founder and Senior Partner, O2Works; Board of Directors, OAUG
- Monty Latiolais: Senior Consultant, Insum Solutions; President, ODTUG
- Joe Leva: Founder and President, V1.0 Systems, Inc; Board Member & Summit Conference Chair, Oracle Business Intelligence Warehousing and Analytics SIG
- Tiffany Newkirk: Solutions Specialist, Excel4apps
- Listen to Part 1: APEX? Forms? OBI? Excel? The panel debates the relative merits of various solutions for customizing the Oracle EBS user experience
- Listen to Part 2: Each member of the expert panel lays out a scenario in which theirs is the ideal solution for customizing the Oracle EBS user experience.
- Listen to Part 3: Members of the expert panel make final arguments for their respective solutions for customizing the Oracle EBS user experience.
Want to dig deeper into extending Oracle E-Business Suite? The following resources were suggested by members of the panel for this discussion:
Be a Guest Producer for an ArchBeat Podcast
Want to be a guest producer for an OTN ArchBeat podcast? Click here to submit your your topic and panelist suggestions.