Tuesday Jul 28, 2015
Tuesday Apr 21, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Apr 21, 2015
Wednesday Apr 15, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Apr 15, 2015
Oracle ACE Director and Red Pill Analytics owner and co-founder Stewart Bryson runs out the clock with two tips on how you can use new features in Oracle Data Integrator 12c to aid in your iterative design efforts.[Read More]
Monday Sep 30, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 30, 2013
Who's tweeting who? The list below represents the Top 10 most re-tweeted tweets from @OTNArchBeat for the week of September 22-28, 2013.
- RT @forrester: More than half of US consumers now own smartphones and nearly 20% own a tablet. #mobilemindshift
Sep 26, 2013 at 12:15 PM
- Video Interview: @Gurcan_Orhan on #ODI and Why #DataWarehousing is like making pizza #oow13
Sep 25, 2013 at 01:00 PM
- RT @KentGraziano: Just uploaded my slides from #oow13 : Agile Data Warehouse Modeling on @slideshare #datavault
Sep 26, 2013 at 11:53 AM
- RT @rluttikhuizen: Architects getting excited over a new diagram with new boxes (case management notation this time), yup, that's us #oow13
Sep 25, 2013 at 09:58 AM
- First issue of @omebos new indie Oracle mag is now available.
Sep 26, 2013 at 12:12 PM
- Video: Michael New and #oracleace Ed Whalen on #oem12c #goldengate #oow13
Sep 25, 2013 at 02:20 PM
- Shameless tie-signing at Blogger Meet-up #oow13
Sep 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM
- RT @lucasjellema: Want to see me participating in a serious video interview? Speaking with @OTNArchBeat on applying FMW & Agile #oow13
Sep 25, 2013 at 09:50 AM
- RT @stenvesterli: Reading: The second coming of Java http://t.co/Yl5tSZrRvF #java
Sep 25, 2013 at 12:33 PM
- RT @Oracle: Stay tuned. @bobevansIT up next with @Greencognito on #oow13live #oow13
Sep 23, 2013 at 01:30 PM
Thought for the Day
"A conversation is a dialogue, not a monologue. That's why there are so few good conversations: due to scarcity, two intelligent talkers seldom meet."
— Truman Capote, American author
(September 30, 1924 – August 25, 1984)
Thursday Dec 20, 2012
Friday Nov 16, 2012
Wednesday Jul 11, 2012
Thursday May 17, 2012
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 17, 2012
This week the ArchBeat Podcast brings you the first of three programs featuring a roundtable discussion among four far-flung community members as they share their insight and opinions on a variety of topics.
- From Toronto: Karina Ishkhanova is Technical Lead, Payment Systems Architecture and Design at School-Pay Solutions Inc.
- From Hamburg: Lenz Grimmer is Senior Product Manager for Oracle Linux.
- From Boston: Tom Laszewski is a director at Oracle where he specializes in legacy modernization. Tom is the co-author of several books, the latest of which is Migrating to the Cloud: Oracle Client/Server Modernization, published by Syngress.
- From Washington D.C: Pat Shepherd is an Enterprise Architect with Oracle.
- Listen to Part 1
Agility vs. Architecture: What happens to architecture in the rush to deliver solutions?
(Read a transcript)
- Listen to Part 2
Cloud computing may be a new take on not-so-new concepts, but getting it right still requires an architectural approach.
(Read a transcript)
- Listen to Part 3
A conversation about some of the security concerns that can leave some organizations wary of cloud adoption.
(Read a transcript)
- A panel of Oracle experts compares and contrasts public, private, and hybrid clouds.
- Highlights from the panel discussion at OTN Architect Day in Reston, VA.
Stay tuned: RSS.
Monday Mar 12, 2012
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 12, 2012
- Oracle Weblogic Server 12c is available on Oracle Solaris 11 (SPARC and x86)
- WebLogic Server Weekly for March 5th: Virtual Developer Day, Java EE 6, Appc from Ant, more...
- Oracle Hardware Systems: The Extreme Performance Tour - Dates and Locations Worldwide
- Java Champion Jonas Bonér Explains the Akka Platform
- Who is afraid of the big bad "MVC"? | Chris Muir
- Introducing JSR 357: Social Media API | The Aquarium
- Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software Version 2.0 Released | Cristóbal Soto
- When IT Architects Describe EA to other IT Architects | Nick Malik
- The Maturity of a Service-Oriented Architecture | Douwe Pieter van den Bos
- Is it security or privacy or both that we should think about? | Andy Mulholland
- Upgrading to GlassFish 3.1.2 | The Aquarium
- SOA: Start Small, Grow Fast | Edwin Biemond, Ronald van Luttikhuizen, and Demed L'Her.
- Application-Driven Virtualization with Oracle Virtual Assembly Builder | Ronen Kofman
- Toward Agile Strategic Planning | Linda Parker Gates
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Community Forum Event Follow-Up
- Oracle Cloud Conference: dates and locations worldwide
- Webcast: Top 10 Tips to Accelerate Oracle VM Deployments
- White Paper: An Architect’s Guide to Big Data | Dr. Helen Sun, Peter Heller
- Unit Testing Asynchronous BPEL Processes Using soapUI | Daniel Amadei
- Oracle WebCenter Interaction: What’s New in 10gR4 (10.3.3) Release | Igor Polyakov
Tuesday Mar 06, 2012
- The ArchBeat Blog has moved!
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - February 23-29, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - February 22-28, 2016
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts - February 19-25, 2016.
- At-a-Glance Guide to the OTN Virtual Technology Summit
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - February 17-22, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - February 15-21, 2016
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Tech Posts - February 12-18, 2016
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - February 9-15, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - February 8-14, 2016