By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Oct 29, 2013
- Exceptions Handling and Notifications in ODI | Christophe Dupupet
Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team director Christophe Dupupet reviews the techniques that are available in Oracle Data Integrator to guarantee that the appropriate individuals are notified in the event that ODI processes are impacted by network outages or other mishaps.
- Tech Article: SOA in Real Life: Mobile Solutions
The latest article in the Industrial SOA series looks at mobile computing and how companies are developing SOA to go.
- Oracle Coherence, Split-Brain and Recovery Protocols In Detail | Ricardo Ferreira
Ricardo Ferreira's article "provides a high level conceptual overview of Split-Brain scenarios in distributed systems," focusins on a "specific example of cluster communication failure and recovery in Oracle Coherence."
- WebLogic & FMW Provisioning update | Edwin Biemond
"Provisioning was a hot topic on Oracle Openworld 2013," says Oracle ACE Edwin Biemond. His latest blog post discusses what is now possible with WebLogic and Fusion Middleware, and looks at what might be possible in the future.
- Reusing and Extending ADF BC Entities from Common Model | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis' post is about "ADF architecture and better application structuring with EO reuse from a common model." Andrejus describes "how to implement additional requirements to common model in extended ADF BC Entities."
Thought for the Day
"I work hard, I work late, I have nothing on my conscience. When I go to bed, I sleep."
— Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, 24th and current President of Liberia
(Born 29 October 1938)