Today's Links (8/9/2011)
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 09, 2011
- Protecting Against Insider Threats with Enterprise Architecture Patterns | Andrew P. Moore - SEI
Moore's post describes the work of the CERT Insider Threat Center to help protect next-generation DoD enterprise systems against insider threats.
- Using Weblogic Server ActiveCache for Coherence | David Felcey
Felcey shows how a J2EE web application can be packaged, deployed and managed in WLS to seamlessly take advantage of a data caching tier.
- Oracle Linux 5 update 7 on edelivery | Oracle's Linux Blog
Links for download, and other information.
- Six Reasons Why EA Should NOT be Assigned to the IT Department | Pat Shepherd
Pat Shepherd share's Pallab Saha's wisdom as expressed in a post to a LinkedIn discussion on enterprise architecture.
- Oh, the irony! Cloud-to-Cloud Lightning! | Dr. Cloud's Flying Software Circus
"Cloud users may need to implement alternative availability and recovery technologies in order to mitigate the effects of cloud outages."
- Oracle Enterprise 2.0 becomes Oracle WebCenter | Arjan Kramer - Capgemini
Kramer says: "What is remarkable is that Oracle...also mention[s] the integration with applications like ATG, Siebel CRM and Fusion Applications."
- Using SLF4J with WebLogic Server Logging | The Buttso Blathers
Directing the SLF4J logs into the standard WebLogic Server log facilities.
- OAM integration with Oracle Fusion Middleware (Webcenter) for SSO : Reader’s Question | Atul Kumar
The author of "“Oracle Identity and Access Manager 11g for Administrator" responds to questions from a reader.
- Entitlements servers, SOA foot-draggers, and communing with architects
This week in the Oracle Technology Network Architect Center.