Today's Links (8/25/2011)
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 25, 2011
- Everything to Everyone is the New Black | The AppsLab
And now, here's Jake with the tech news...
- Beaten Again | Martin Fowler
Fowler's perspective on not winning this year's Jolt award.
- Managing your application landscape: engineered or emergent | Johan den Haan
"To build closer alignment between IT and the business," says Johan, "IT first needs to deal with its own inhibitors to change."
- NVL versus Coalesce | Lewis Cunningham
Oracle ACE Director Lewis Cunningham shares insight gained while "doing some PL/SQL tuning" and "examining several existing stored procedures."
- Those Who Can't Do, Audit | Mary Ann Davidson
Davidson share her thoughts -- a lot of thoughts -- about changes in information security.
- 100% of Solaris users use RBAC | Darren Moffat
Because they have to, according to Moffat.
- All Oracle UX Blogs | Matthias Müller-Prove
Matthias Müller-Prove shares a list for user experience fans.
- Shady RAT Raises the Ante on Data Breaches | Roxana Bradescu
"It's no longer just about credit card and social security numbers or even your reputation any more," says Bradescu. "It's about your business."
- Oracle Tuxedo at OOW 2011 | Tuxedo Tidbits
The 411 on Tuxedo activities at Oracle Open World in San Francisco, October 2-6, 2011.