Today's Links (8/16/2011)
By OTN ArchBeat on Aug 16, 2011
- Node Manager Security | Brian Eidelman
Eidelman shows how to secure Node Manager communication and how clients authenticate themselves with the node manager.
- Browsers are more than just a pretty face - a new look at client-side performance tuning | JD Edwards Attitude@Altitude
The browser has become less and less a "thin" part of the architecture as it may have been in the fledgling days of web browsers.
- Emerging Technology and Retail | David Dorf
David Dorf analyzes Gartner's "Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies, 2011."
- Oracle OpenWorld: Don't Miss WebCenter Sessions | Kellsey Ruppel
Kellsey's list of don't-miss Oracle WebCenter sessions.
- Private cloud case study; Thomas Erl and @ATManes wrap-up; architect invasion at Oracle HQ
The week in the Oracle Technology Network Architect Center.
- Engineered Systems, SOA, Cloud, and more. Oracle Technology Network Architect Day - Redwood Shores, CA - Aug 30.
Speakers include Cary Millsap, Demed L'Her, Reza Shafii , James Baty, Dhruv Gupta, and Anbu Krishnaswamy, leading sessions covering engineered systems, SOA, Cloud, and more. Oracle HQ, Aug 30. Registration is free, but seating is limited.
- Oracle Virtualization Launch: One event, two ways to participate
Virtualization is transforming the datacenter—moving beyond server consolidation to focus on improving application deployment and management. During this event, Oracle will unveil the latest in application-driven virtualization.