Today's Links (8/12/2011)
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 12, 2011
- Focusing on Business Outcomes through Design | Eric Stephens
"The drivers for any design effort boil down to realizing business outcomes," says Stephens. "Nothing more, nothing less."
- Managing Failure Conditions in a WebLogic Environment | René van Wijk
Oracle ACE van Wijk discuesses failure scenarios that involve JMS and JTA and the WebLogic mechanisms for recovering from these failures.
- Oracle SOA/BPM - Searching and Reporting Using Process Payload | Jan Kettenis
Kettenis discusses important considerations for the use of mapped attributes and some alternatives.
- Getting IT Right with an End-to-End Access Control - Q&A Follow-Up | Tanu Sood
Audience Q&A transcript from the recent Oracle Identity Management webinar.
- Best of Collaborate: Cloud Computing Industry Directions | Ron Batra
An invitation from Oracle ACE Director Ron Batra.
- Clone your Oracle FMW SOA Suite 11g | Michel Schildmeijer
Schildmeijer shows "how to get a clone of your SOA Suite 11g, from one WebLogic Server host to another."
- Oracle Real Application Clusters Curriculum under Release 2 by Lex van der Werff
Now available through Oracle University.
- Expose your Session Bean as a Web Service with JAX-WS and Eclipselink | Edwin Biemond
How-to from Oracle Ace Edwin Biemond.