Today's Links (7/26/2011)
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jul 26, 2011
- The Role of Architect vs. The Role of the Software Architect, A Reality Check from Beautiful Architecture
"In music composition and software design, the composer (software architect) creates a static description of a piece of music (architecture description and code) that is later performed (executed) many times. In both music and software the design can account for many components interacting to produce the desired result..." — Excerpted from Beautiful Architecture, by Diomidis Spinellis and Georgios Gousios
- Highlights and Thoughts from OTN Latin America Tour | Debra Lilley
"The Latin America usergroups may not be very old, but they are every bit as dedicated to their members," says Oracle Ace Director Debra Lilley.
- Java University 2011: Pre-Conference Training | JavaOne Conference Blog
Sessions include "How Java EE and SOA Help in Architecting and Designing Robust Enterprise Applications" and many more.
- ODTUG KScope 11 : A short overview of ADF on the Fusion Middleware track | Luc Bors
AMIS Technology's Luc Bors offers his perspective.
- WebLogic Weekly for July 25th, 2011 - Scripting, Active GridLink and more | James Bayer
New white papers, blog posts, and more from the WebLogic team.