Today's Links (7/22/2011)
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jul 22, 2011
- Making Delivery Options More Accessible to Users | Brent Lowe
How to bring delivery to the users vs. having them kick off the process explicitely.
- Which Linux do you pick for Oracle Installations? | Tim Hall
"Many of us don’t work in a world where technology is picked purely on its merits," says Hall.
- There's No Stopping Zero Downtime | Dain Hansen - Data Integration
"Zero Downtime is clearly something much more sophisticated, as it enables a Maximum Availability Architecture," says Hansen.
- Oracle Fusion Applications 11G: The new ERP era begins! | The Pythian Blog
"The product is going to be a flagship ERP system on the market for at least next 10 years."
- WebCenter Content: One-Click Content Integration | Brian Dirking
Dirking describes a couple of interesting use cases for Oracle WebCenter Content.
- Oracle Announces New User Engagement Platform – Fishbowl Solutions Perspective "The news of Oracle’s rebranding of all portal and content management products is an exciting and long overdue announcement."
- OBIEE 22.214.171.124 SampleApp Now Available for Download | Mark Rittman
"This is a pretty useful release," says Rittman, "as not only are the install files available, but there’s also a downloadable VirtualBox image."
- Engaging Analytics with iPad | Julia Blyumen - Usable Apps Blog
"The unique mix of Apple’s iPad qualities...have great potential to facilitate and propel the analytics mainstreaming to new heights," says Blyumen.
- BI For Environmental Reporting | J.M. O'Rourke
Extending the capabilities of Oracle E-Business Suite and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.