Today's Links (7/12/2011)
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jul 12, 2011
- Facebook's Database Architecture: Think ExaData; Exalogic? | Ron Batra
Batra asks: "Would a few Oracle ExaData boxes clustered together by Infiniband and RAC take Facebook to a newer technology level?"
- PODCAST: Embracing EA and TOGAF® aids companies in improving innovation, market response and governance | The Open Group
A podcast panel discussion on how to leverage advanced concepts in TOGAF® for business benefits...
- Demo: How to Harvest Run-time Metrics Into Oracle Enterprise Repository Assets | Jyothi Swaroop
Jyothi Swaroop shares a demo that shows "how to harvest run-time metrics on a SOA composite from Enterprise Manager Grid Control into the Oracle Enterprise Repository."
- The FatWire Acquisition | Bex Huff
Oracle ACE Director and E20 expert Bex Huff shares his analysis of Oracle's latest acquisition.
- Oracle to Retire Select Certification Exams on November 1 | Harold Green
These certification tracks and associated exams currently have a low volume of traffic and/or significantly newer certification paths...
- Cloud INaaS from new cloud data integration companies | Tom Laszewski
Tom Laszewski with a quick note about offerings from Hubspan and Cordys.
- White paper: Advancing Business Innovation through the Cloud
By 2014, "65 percent or more of all new business solution decisions in the enterprise will be in favor of Cloud-based or hybrids of Cloud and on-premises solutions (up from 20 percent in 2009)."