By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 20, 2011
- Dror Helper: The 7 levels of continuous integration | Agile Zone
Helper says: "I’ve noticed that when other developers talk about continuous integration they do not always mean the same thing."
- Bill Fraser: Using KateSQL to connect to an Oracle database in Kate
How-to from Pythian's Bill Fraser.
- Rene Kundersma: Relocating Grid Infrastructure (MAA | Exadata blog)
Rene Kundersma describes the steps necessary when the Oracle 11gr2 Grid Infrastructure ORACLE HOME needs to be moved to a new location.
- Kellsey Ruppel: Five fundamental suggestions to improve team coordination across different locations and departments
Kellsey Ruppel with information on Oracle WebCenter Suite.
- Technologist of the Year | Oracle Excellence Awards
Formerly Oracle Magazine Editors’ Choice Awards and now part of Oracle’s prestigious Oracle Excellence Awards program, these awards honor Oracle technologists for their cutting-edge solutions using Oracle products and services.
- Abel Avram: The Future of the Web as Seen by Gartner
Abel Avram with the key points of a presentation by Gene Phifer, Managing VP in Gartner Research, and David Mitchell Smith, VP and Fellow in Gartner Research.
- JVM Language Summit Set for July 18-20 (The Java Source)
The 2011 JVM Language Summit -- an open technical collaboration among language designers, compiler writers, tool builders, runtime engineers, and VM architects -- is set for July 18-20 on Oracle's Santa Clara campus.