By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 11, 2011
- Mark Skilton: What does the Amazon EC2 downtime mean?
"I believe most outage issues may be addressed by taking due diligence in the procurement and usage behavior of any service that involves a third party," says Skilton.
- Arun Gupta: How to differentiate between GlassFish Server Open Source Edition and Oracle GlassFish Server installs
Arun Gupta offers "a few pointers to help you identify the difference."
- Markus Eisele: GlassFish 3.1 SecureJDBCRealm - Detecting failed logins
Oracle ACE Director Markus Eisele's short how-to about extending "the existing JDBCRealm a bit to keep track of failed logins and deactivate users."
- Floyd Teter: About The Architecture...
Oracle ACE Director Floyd Teter makes an educated guess about the "conceptual architecture" for the Oracle Fusion Applications stack.
- Kellsey Ruppel: E2.0 Top 20: How can E2.0 produce a tangible ROI?
Kellsey Ruppel addresses the mother of all questions about enterprise social computing.
- Java EE Books, an update (The Aquarium)
Hey, you're going to need something to read at the beach this summer, right?