Today's Community Links
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 10, 2011
- Codename: Yanick in Black | Contributing to Other Peeps’s Modules
Yanick Champoux expounds on why he contributes to other peoples’ modules, and the process he follows for doing so.
- Java Spotlight Episode 28: John Weir of Goldman Sachs on JCP SE/EE EC Nomination
Interview with John Weir, CTO of Operations Technology Group at Goldman Sachs on Goldman Sachs nomination for the JCP SE/EE Executive Committee.
- James Turner: Process kills developer passion - O'Reilly Radar
"Passionate programmers write great code," says Turner, "but process kills passion."
- Live Webcast: Mastering Information Architecture
Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET. Featuring Helen Sun, Oracle Enterprise Architect.
- Kellsey Ruppel: Can Facebook or similar social networks be used to substitute or evolve your company intranet?
Is social computing in the enterprise a productivity booster or a time-waster?
- Pat Shepherd: Studying for TOGAF Certification
Shepherd says: "I am impressed with just how well thought out it is. Granted, there is more information than the average EA will need for any single/particular gig, but it sure is extensive."
- Mark Skilton: SOA is not differentiating, Cloud Computing is
"the processes and practices of SOA are industrial and are not differentiating," Skilton says, "as everyone is doing these either from a design standpoint or as a business systems service approach."
- Call for entries: The 2011 Enterprise Architecture Awards | InfoWorld
Nominations for the 2011 InfoWorld Enterprise Architecture Awards will be closing soon -- enter now and show how your enterprise architecture.
- Grant Ronald: Understanding what Oracle tools to use
Grant Ronald shares info on an upcoming OKOUG event in London.
- Ahmed Aboulnaga: Demo of Ant scripts for Oracle SOA Suite 11g code deployment
Ahmed Aboulnaga shares some Ant script wrappers "that simplify the deployment, undeployment, and management of code in bulk for Oracle SOA Suite 11g."