||The OTN ArchBeat Podcast kicks off the new year with a conversation with three highly experienced SOA experts about strategies for dealing with some of the problems that can thwart SOA efforts within some organizations. One of those strategies involves a new collaborative venture that promises to remove many of the technical hurdles on the path to SOA implementation.
The Panelists(Listed alphabetically)
- Lonneke Dikmans, Managing Partner at Vennster, Oracle ACE Director
- Simon Haslam,consultant and founder Veriton LTD, Oracle ACE Director
- Ronald van Luttikuhuizen, Managing Partner at Vennster, Oracle ACE Director
- Listen to Part 1: A lack of time, experience, and expertise can force some organizations to cut corners when implementing SOA. Meet a group of experts who have an idea for making it easier to get to SOA, right out of the box.
- Listen to Part 2: The panelists describe the steps they take to overcome the problems that can threaten SOA implementation
- Listen to Part 3: Can simplifying the technical aspects of SOA implementation provide a workaround to at least some aspects of organizational dysfunction?
Be a Guest Producer for an ArchBeat Podcast
Want to be a guest producer for an OTN ArchBeat podcast, put your topic and panelist suggestions in a comment on this post, or contact me at @OTNArchBeat.