Podcast Show Notes: Enterprise IT: Strategies, Challenges, Outlook
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Feb 28, 2013
This week the OTN ArchBeat Podcast kicks off a three-part series that focuses on strategies for meeting the challenges facing Enterprise IT in an evolving business landscape. My guests for this program are three members of Oracle's Enterprise Architecture Team:
- Bob Hensle is Director of Oracle’s Technology Business Group
- Ronald Mayfield is an Oracle enterprise architect
- Timothy Brown is a principal Oracle architecture consultant
- Listen to Part 1: This segment offers an update of IT Strategies from Oracle (ITSO), an extensive collection of reference architectures, practitioner guides and other useful documentation created by members of Oracle’s Enterprise Architecture Team, and takes a look at how the information from ITSO was implemented at one company.
- Listen to Part 2: Part two offers a look at how another company implemented architectures and practices from the ITSO library, and examines chief concerns among organizations in the face of rapidly evolving enterprise IT.
- Listen to Part 3: The conversation about how organizations are dealing with changes in enterprise IT continues with a look at how those same changes are affecting IT roles, and what you can do to remain relevant.
Want to get you hands on documents from the IT Strategies from Oracle Library? Click here. If you're a registered OTN member, just use your OTN SSO credentials to login to access the material. If your not an OTN member, just complete the registration form to gain access to the ITSO Library.
The next OTN ArchBeat Podcast features another virtual architect meet-up -- an open conversation among a panel of architects about whatever topics are on their minds. Want to suggest a topic? Want to participate in the panel? Drop me a line in the comments sections.
Change of plans! The next OTN ArchBeat podcast will feature a panel discussion about the increasing importance of Customer Experience (CX) in enterprise IT.
Stay tuned: RSS