Podcast Show Notes: Architects Meet-Up on Mobile
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 28, 2012
What happens when you get bunch of architects together and just let them talk? The latest ArchBeat Podcast features just such a conversation.
The four participants in this conversation responded to a general invitation to my list of some three dozen Usual Suspects to join me on Skype for what I call a virtual meet-up. That conversation took place on March 20, 2012.
- Basheer Khan: Oracle ACE Director; Founder, President & CEO at Innowave Technology
- Lucas Jellema: Oracle ACE Director; CTO of AMIS Services
- Eric Stephens: a director of Enterprise Architecture at Oracle
- Derek Sharpe: director of Oracle’s Fusion Middleware Architecture Team
- Listen to Part 1: Meeting the Mobile Challenge
The conversation focuses on Oracle ADF Mobile and the challenges of defining a mobile strategy for the enterprise.
- Listen to Part 2: Mobile Security, Availability, and Usability
The conversation turns to the security, availability, and usability challenges in the evolution of the mobile enterprise.
- Listen to Part 3: Evolving Software Development Roles
The panel closes out the discussion with a look at the interplay between developers and architects, and the evolving nature of both roles.