Podcast Show Notes: ACE in the Whole -- An inside look at the Oracle ACE program
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jan 17, 2013
If you spend any time on the Oracle Technology Network website or attend any event in which Oracle community members are involved you’ve probably read an article or blog post written by an Oracle ACE or Oracle ACE Director, attended a session by one, or at the very least seen these icons:
If you've ever wondered what all that Oracle ACE stuff was all about, you’re in luck. This OTN ArchBeat Podcast series focuses on the Oracle ACE Program—what it is, and how you can participate.
- Listen to Part 1: Background—who becomes an Oracle ACE, and why.
- Listen to Part 2: Debra, Alex, and Tim talk about what Oracle ACE Director status means to them on a professional basis.
- Listen to Part 3: (Jan 30) A conversation about the personal and social aspects of being an Oracle ACE Director, and what the role requires.
- Vikki Lira is Senior Manager of Community Programs for the Oracle Technology Network and heads the Oracle ACE Progam.
- Debra Lilley is Oracle Alliance Director at Fujitsu, and an Oracle ACE Director specializing in Applications and Apps Technology.
- Alex Gorbachev is Chief Technical Officer at The Pythian Group, and an Oracle ACE Director specializing in Database Management and Performance.
- Tim Hall is a Freelance Oracle consultant and an Oracle ACE Director specializing in Database Application Development
To nominate someone to become an Oracle ACE or Oracle ACE Director, click here.
To view YouTube video interviews with several Oracle ACE members, click here
To follow the Twitter conversations of 74 Oracle ACE members, click here.
The next ArchBeat podcast series will feature an architect roundtable discussion of What's Really Going to Matter in 2013. Stay tuned!